Foster Care, oh no

TW: Read the first chapter please

Also hey, for plot purposes, I'm not going to be Aizawa have a room in the dorms I don't think. Or he does and he just doesn't stay there often. I'm not sure about it. Let me know what you guys think about it please.

RECAP:

"Tea?" Aizawa shook his head at the principal's request. "No, actually, I came here to discuss an important matter, and not that weird show you made me watch" "you know you liked it" "That sounded weird." Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose and continued. "No it's about Izuku Midoriya, one of my students." Nezu sat, suddenly very interested in the conversation. "I would like to file a case for one of our students being abused..." Aizawa looked away from Nezu's piercing eye contact. Nezu frowned. "Midoriya?" Shouta nodded. "He's also suicidal. I found him on the roof two nights ago, he was about to take his own life." Aizawa paused. "It was when I brought him back to my room in the dorms when he accidentally spilled it to me. There is physical proof if you need it." Nezu stopped Aizawa. "No, I don't need it. Although the authorities that get involved may. Thank you Aizawa, but I have to ask, what are you planning on doing with Mr. Midoriya." Aizawa paused. "I'm not sure yet, but if no one can take him in, I know I'm not letting him go into foster care."

"That's for certain."

--- Linebreak --- 

It had been a weak or so and Aizawa was getting worried. No action was being taken as of yet regarding Midoriya. He knew Nezu was going to take care of it, and quickly at that. He typically didn't joke around with this sort of stuff, so what was going on? 

He looked at the green headed boy scribbling down answers for the pop quiz. Aizawa sighed quietly. His kid  er the kid isn't getting better, but he's not getting worse, which was a plus. Aizawa had been aiding him through things. Probably being the parental figure Izuku never had. Nevertheless though, if no one was doing anything about his situation...

"Alright class. If you didn't finish you can later. Place your papers on my desk and head to lunch." The classroom started to empty, loud and quiet conversations between his students. Izuku was one of the last ones out. Aizawa placed a hand on his shoulder. "And please, try and eat something today. I left some colored marshmallows in there for you." The bean nodded and gave thanks to his dad er his teacher. Once the students were gone, he gathered his belongings and made his way towards the office to start grading papers and such. Minus well get ahead or else he'll regret it towards the end of the week. And besides, winter break was coming up soon. It's going stressful for both students and teachers. 

He sat himself down at his desk, logging into his computer. He needed to take his mind off of things. For the time being anyways. 

Occasionally tuning in to his co-worker's conversations without care to what they had to say, Aizawa was making progress with reports and such. Nobody besides Mic would mess with him while he was working. They knew better. An irritated Aizawa wasn't someone they wanted to feel the wrath of. the being said, it was strange to hear his name being shouted at him. 

"AIZAWA!" Nezu shouted. His normally calm and collected demeanor was nowhere to be found. The tired man turned around to face the principal. Everyone in the room currently had stopped to see what happened. This wasn't an everyday occurrence. Nezu took a minute to compose himself, rounding himself to his normal state. Aizawa quirked (hah) his eyebrows at the figure in front of him. 

"Its Midoriya." The black haired man froze. His face suddenly formed a shadow that overcast the rest of his features in a way that made everyone in the room shiver at the sight. "What happened with Izuku?" He stated in a very calm and monotonous tone. The rest who were watching broke out of their fear of the man to question the first name basis. Since when did Aizawa gain the privilege to use it? And even over All Might at that?