✿35✿

Moments later, they drag Inosuke in on the hospital bed as you follow along with him, as he enters his assigned room the nurses tell you to wait on the lobby for the time being.

Even though it pisses you off and you want to stay with him, you do as the nurses say and wait in the lobby. They explained that they are going to examine the wound and will report to you shortly about the procedures that will be needed.

As you wait you text the group chat telling them what's going on.

(Y/n): Inosuke got shot in the arm by his father and is in the hospital, also Zenitsu your back car window is shattered.

Bestie💖: oh my god, are you both okay?

SIMP: YOU BROKE MY CARRRRR??!!

Mr. Forehead: oh no. Is Inosuke okay? How bad is it?

(Y/n): I'm not sure I'm in the lobby right now, they are examining the wound to figure out what operations they're gonna do. But the bullet is still in his arm Thats for sure.

Flower gurl: please tell us when you know anything more.

(Y/n): I will.

SIMP: Are you okay (y/n)? You aren't hurt or anything are you? I can come and help with anything I can if you'd like.

(Y/n): I'm good, thanks.

Bestie💖: zenitsu now is not the time to be simping over girls.

SIMP: 😭

Mr. Forehead: do you think his wound is serious?

(Y/n): I don't think so, but he lost a lot of blood, he passed out. We tried to contain as much blood as we could, on the drive, but he car seat is drenched.

SIMP: oh my god my car 😭

(Y/n): I'm really sorry, I'll clean it up for you when we get back.

SIMP: I shouldn't worry about my car right now, I pray that you and Inosuke kun will be safe.

Mr. Forehead: me too.

Bestie💖: me too.

Flower girl: me too.

(Y/n): thanks guys 💖

A nurse walks in and you shove your phone in your pocket and watch as she walks up to you, you clench your fists in an anxious kind of manner.

"He's lost a lot of blood. He's going to need surgery so we can remove the bullet, but he will be okay." She says.

"Thank goodness.." you sigh.

"We are gonna operate the surgery now, it may take an hour or so, we will let you know as soon as he's done." The nurse says.

"Thank you, would it be okay, if I leave to get the car cleaned and come back?" You say.

"Yes of course, it's a long surgery." The nurse says.

"Okay, I'll be back in a little... and he will be safe right?" You ask.