I'M BACK

MY APOLOGIES FOR BEING GONE FOR LIKE... IDK A YEAR? I GUESS I WASN'T LYING WHEN I SAID THE NEXT CHAPTER IS IN TWO YEARS LOL....

I stopped editing the chapters and writing this book altogether. For that, I deeply apologize for the delay. My writing skills have improved over the years and hopefully, I will put it to good use.

(Can you tell I'm worse at writing books than one-shots lol—)

Also, there are characters that talks eloquently in my other book, and I enjoy writing those kinds of things; but DBH? Bruh they be smoking drugs and taking weed I can't talk curses and insults lol (looking at you Hank)

Please do forgive me when I say that you will have to wait a little longer for the next chapter. I'm planning to edit all of my chapters before doing so.

When I write this book, my main mission was to make Connor as mean as possible.... that's it lol. The rest I was just winging it.

Now, I have a few plans, and maybe I want to polish more before I do so. Also, I don't like how the reader is acting like a damsel in distress and a goody-two-shoes, so I'll be changing that as well.

Again, sorry for the hiatus. I haven't been feeling all gucci lately lul

ONWARD TO MORE MEMES