A Renewed Start

Well though this uniform is uncomfortable I have worn worse before. At least I can hide my lightsaber. Though going over a year barely using the Force I fear my connection has become dulled. I'll need time and training to renew it, to remember what I was taught, though I must be careful not to let my rage run loose.

Well here it is. My new high school. Kuoh.
It recently became coed after being an all-girls academy, though I bet all the girls are less than pleased about it. And judging by looking around I can tell why. All the guys are practically gawking at the girls and the girls look pretty disgusted well seems here I'll be keeping my distance from everyone so let's get this started.

I'm walking on the campus and I can already hear everyone whispering about me and you wanna know what they're saying?

No?

Good me either. I couldn't care less about what they're saying about me. All I care about is that they better keep their distance. I'm not in the market for friends. At least not yet. Not until I figure things out.
On to class.

???: Oh man another year and more boobs!

I stopped after hearing something so perverted. I look to see three guys. One with the a pair of glasses fit for a blind man, another with a poorly shaved head, and a third with probably the worst hairdo I've ever seen. I've seen Hutts. HUTTS with better hair than him.

Glasses: Since were second years we have a much better chance to get with girls.

Baldie: Kouheis!

Bad hair day: And most importantly...BOOBS!

As much as I wanted to send these three to Oblivion. I must avoid raising my power for now. I don't want to expose myself. Yet. Well I'm out of here I want nothing to do with-

*bump*

???: Excuse you

I looked down to see I had run into someone. A short silver haired girl look up at me with very annoyed eyes.

(Y/N): Oh my mistake I wasn't paying attention.

She still had an look that says she wants to hurt me. So I pulled out this

Needless to say I saw a little bit of drool coming from her mouth

(Y/N): If I give you this will you forgive me?

She only nodded so I gave it to her and she took it nibbling on it cutely. I unconsciously began patting her head and she liked that I guess but then we both realized what was happening so we both stopped.

???: Koneko.

(Y/N): Excuse me?

Koneko: my name is Koneko.

(Y/N): Thank you. I am Y/N. I'm guessing you're in the first year as well?

She nodded so I held out my hand and she shook it.

(Y/N): I look forward to a good year with you.

Koneko: Likewise.

She said as we both walked to class and just like I made a friend I guess. Though I didn't plan on it but still it feels like a welcome surprise. Perhaps this is the will of the Force? The Jedi teach that the Force has a will that we all follow whether we know it or not. In the academy on Korriban I was taught that we bend the Force to serve our will. If the Force has guided me here for a purpose I must be ready for it.

Le timeskip

The day was good for the most part but now I must head home. It is time I completed my training. I have some knowledge from the academy and I acquired a Jedi holocron but I was never able to open it. Maybe I can now.

I'm began meditating with calmness and clarity I was able to open the holocron I took from one of my targets. It showed me things I never learned from the Sith. Some defensive techniques with lightsabers and ways to channel my focus with the Force. It's a start but I can already feel my connection growing again and my combat skills returning. Of course I'm keeping my practice secret. No one must know.

Wait. I sense something. A hostile presence and its near by. It could be nothing but it has power. More than the ordinary individual. Should I stay or should I go?

I went to check it out.

???: Will you be my boyfriend?

I went to a bridge to discover an attractive looking young lady asking out the "hutt-hair" guy from school. Most people who know this guy would be beyond surprised, but I can sense her ill will she means to assassinate him. Her acting skills could use some work, but her technique is a common one. Lure the guy with an attractive girl then get him when his guard is down. Though I can't understand why she wants to kill this kid. I mean he's a near worthless typical high school pervert. Why would she-wait. He has something inside him. That must be-I sense another-familiar. Wait is that Koneko? Why is she here watching these two? Someone else must know what he has. I need answers and I intend to find them.

Le timeskip

I followed the pervert home so I can figure out what he has that everyone wants. I'm wait till he goes to bed then infiltrate his home. He appears to be having a perverted fantasy while he sleeps. Why am
I not surprised. Well using an old technique I'll try to see what he knows.

.
.
.
.
.

Just one perverted fantasy after another. There has to be something buried in here through layer upon layer of perversion.

???: I believe I am the one you are looking for.

I heard a voice in his head

(Y/N): Who are you?

???: My name is Ddraig.