c6

RESHIA POV

we at the club and i cant stop looking at javarion like that nigga is so fine . idc if he with hailey , i want him .

HAILEY POV
LATER THAT NIGHT

i unlocked the door and was holding javarion from falling bc he had alot to drink . i think it was ab 5 in the morning . "hailey dont let me fall in this bitch" javarion said drunk .

"im not javarion just take step by step" i said still walking to room .

"whats that song by youngboy "i aint them dudes bitch u gon' try who oh u should try then" he talking like youngboy .

he drunk drunk .

"what did u drink ?" i said laughing still talking step by step .

"im finna slurp and drink that pussy" he said .

"its 5 in the morning javarion shut up b4 i get evicted" i said .

we got to the room and i took him to his side of the bed and he said "u gonna throw that ass back like how u did at the club ?" .

"go to sleep javarion" i said taking off his shoes .

"we gonna sleep then fuck then sleep again" he said while i put the cover over his body .

"gn baby" i said then i kissed his forehead .

"love u 2 bae" he said then snoring loud asf .

i walked out my room and closed the door and i said "reshia where u at ?" .

"ahhhh its a stick up its a stick upp" she said playing with her hair brush pretending its a gun in the kitchen .

she was fucked up as well .

"come on reshia" i said getting her hand and guiding her to the couch .

"no no i wanna be in the stick up" she whined .

"its no stick up and i promise u , u dont wanna b apart of a stick up" i said .

she plopped on the couch and fell asleep right then and there . i put a cover over her body .

"this is why i dont drink" i said to myself walking into my room .

RESHIA POV
THE NEXT DAY
LITERALLY DAY

i woke up outta no where and then i heard a door open and i looked to my right and see javarion with no shirt on and he said "good afternoon " .

"good afternoon javarion" i said seating up .

"reshia right ?" he said looking at me from the kitchen .

"yea" i said .

maybe yo next girlfriend or maybe yo 1st babymomma .

"u want some eggs and bacon ?" he said .

"yea" i said getting up and stretching .

i walked to the kitchen and helped cook .

20 MINS LATER

i had my elbow on the counter and my back was arch and javarion was right behind me but his back was close up to me and then i heard him say "excuse me" .

i looked bck and he was behind me and he didnt look down but i was shaking my ass a little and he said "excuse me reshia" .

he looked down and i heard someone say "wtf" .

i looked to my left and it was kamryn and i got up and said "hey kamryn" .

"hey reshia and javarion what was going on ?" she sajd .