X-Virus x Reader

3rd Pov:

Y/n sat on her bed, reading the book silently. Her boyfriend X-Virus was on a mission with Toby so she was waiting for him to return. She flipped through the pages and near midnight she heard the window slip open. She turned to see her hooded boy-friend come in, his blue goggles showing from inside the hood. Including some of his dusty dark-brown hair.

He looked annoyed and hopped into the room. "You okay Cody?" you asked, getting up. He shook his head and set down his bat. "The mission didn't go well.." he mumbled, "Toby got really hurt but EJ is treating him now." You sighed and kept looking at him as he took off his goggles and mask. "Awe-" you rubbed his back as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Anything I can-- uh do to help make you feel better...?" you traced circles into his back. Cody looked at you, his eyes slightly wide. You smiled at him and he smirked, wrapping his arms around your waist. "There is ONE thing..." He traced his hands on your waist.

"Oh really...? and what would that be?" you asked huskily.

Cody groaned slightly and smashed his lips into yours. You were slightly surprised but easily melted into the kiss, wrapping you arms around his neck. He turned you over and pushed you deep into the mattress, not breaking the kiss. "I love you Y/n-" he breathed, pulling away from you. 

"I love you too.." you giggled softly. 

Cody ripped off your shirt and you let out a small gasp. You smirked as you started to tkae off your bra for him. He watched you and saw your breasts fall as you too your bra away. "Oh fuck yeah.." he mumbled, leaning forward and slamming his lips onto yours. He forced his tounge into your mouth and explored your wet cavern.

You moaned as he started to fondle your breasts, squeezing them. Your hands darted down to his pants and you started to unbuckle his pants. He smirked into the kiss and started to help you, sliding off his hoodie. You traced his abs as he pulled down his pants and boxers, letting his member spring free. You bit your lip, feeling yourself get wetter by the second.

Cody chuckled and rubbed your clit lovingly. "M-Mmh- Fuck~" you moaned softly. He took his hand away and prodded your entrence with his tip. Having done this before with Cody, you didn't feel much pain as he pushed himself in. You moaned straight away, feeling pleasure jolt through you.

"Fu-Fuck Y/n~" Cody groaned, thrusting into you. He was going in a very agonizingly slow pace. "Please go-go faster C-Cody~" you moaned. "what was that?" he smirked. "Oh Hell Cody! J-Just Fuck Me already~!" you cried, feeling him slam slowly into your spot. "That's it." he smirked and started to thrust in and out of you faster, making you moan louder.

"A-Ah~! Shit!" you moaned, feeling his dick scrape your insides. "Fuck y-your so w-warm Y/n~" Cody moaned, slamming into you as he fucked you deeper. He started to attack your neck and groaned in your ear. you felt the pleasure overwhelm you and you rolled on top of him. "Agh! Y-Y/n~!" he moaned as you moved your hips swiftly up and down, bouncing on his cock.

"S-shit Cody~" you moaned. He grabbed your hips and pushed his head back into the pillow, crying out your name in pure ecstasy. You let out loud moans as you rode his dick at inhumane speed, not feeling your climax coming soon. It was kinda hard for you too reach it and Cody knew that- which made it all the more fun.

"Mm~ Y/n~ I Love it when y-you ride me~" Cody moaned, biting his lower lip as you sucked on his neck. He got in control again, rolling on top of you, pinning your wrists down, wrapping your legs around his shoulders and started to shove even deeper, reaching your a-spot.

"O-Oh D-Damn Kitten~!!" Cody groaned loudly. The whole room was soon filled with the sounds of your loving wet skin slapping together as you fucked, and you and Cody's moans and groans. Finally you felt a knot at the pit of your stomach. "Fuck I'm Close~" you groaned, rolling on top of him him Again!

"O-Oh Shit~ Y/N~!!" Cody yelled in pure bliss as you swiftly rode his cock again. He couldn't help himself and thrusted upwards, meeting your hips as they met. "hell n-now I'm c-close~" he moaned, still thrusting as you bounced. "AH~!!" you let out a loud final cry of pleasure as you cummed all over his huge cock.

You collapsed next to him breathing heavily. Cody smiled at you and you smiled back, "that really made my day- thank you.." he said sleepily, placing his face in-between your bust. "It was amazing~" you purred, soon falling into a deep sleep, both of your naked bodies pressed together.