𝟬𝟬𝟰

❛ CHAPTER FOUR ━ WHAT DADS DO ❜𖤐¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ ACT ONE OF SOULBOUND ❫ ˖ ୧ 。◟ ✦ PLEASE DON'T STOP LOVING ME! ❞

CHAPTER FOUR WHAT DADS DO
𖤐¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ ACT ONE OF SOULBOUND ❫ ˖ ୧ 。
◟ ✦ PLEASE DON'T STOP LOVING ME!

The theme was space and Dean was slowly losing his mind, secretly regretting that he didn't ask for help when it came to planning Olive's six birthday, claiming that he could do it all himself and make it the best party that any snot-nosed child and adult has ever seen.

If only he knew about the balloons, and the cupcakes, and the placements and the food, would be so much of a hassle to get alone. Apparently, the Dollar Store didn't have space-themed things and because of it, Dean was about to pop a blood vessel.

"Five! Five different places didn't have space-themed balloons. How stupid is that?" Dean says as he walked into the kitchen from the back door, kicking the snow from his boots before setting the cake box on the table.

Lisa laughs from her seat, putting down the magazine she was reading.

"What party store doesn't have balloons shaped like planets?" He pecked her lips before leaning against the countertop, exhausted. "Why couldn't she pick sparkly pink things like every other little girl?"

"Because our little girl liked space princesses, and you," She poked his chest before wrapping her arms around his waist, "Promised to make the living room look like a space ship castle. So you better start now."

"I'm about to just wrap everything in tinfoil and call it a day." He mumbled.

It was only a week into December and the snow was already sticking to the ground which made it difficult for Dean and Lisa to get everything they needed for Olive's birthday but by some miracle, they managed to check everything off the list.

It had now been seven months since Dean and Olive moved in with Lisa and Ben and everything was smooth sailing.

For the most part.