124 ❆ The blood of a father

Dion led them to the edge of the Linden Woods after the 14 of the Moira members became an official coven.

Now that they had the coven in check, they needed to teleport to the city to go see two specific people that would be especially helpful to them and what they were trying to do.

They were almost at the edge when Soyeon suddenly stopped in her tracks, almost loosing her balance had she not caught herself.

"What's wrong?" Taehyun asked her, his gaze screaming worry as he looked at one of his closest friends.

Soyeon blinked a couple times, her eyebrows furrowed and lips parted, "T-there's something wrong with my mom," she responded, her eyes going into black for a second before her next words came out more frantic, "w-we have to go back! Like Now!" she yelled, about to start running in the direction of her home, which they had just walked far away from.

Dion grabbed her by the shoulder, stopping her, "Create a portal with your coven, we'll get there faster." he told her, Soyeon nodding at his words.

Moira formed a circle, all of them holding hands as Dion guided them with his voice, "Covens were created as a way to evenly balance power in a group of witches and warlocks, if one witch over powers the other the results could be deadly. That is only if you're all trying to cast a spell together, which you are, so take it slow don't exert any power, your body knows what to do; so just say the spell together and you'll be okay."

They nodded, about to start going until Jackson asked, "Are we like- counting down or something?"

All of them shared a glance, shrugging before nodding, "sure, on 3."

"Like- when you say 3 or after 3?"

"On 3, like when I say it."

"Isn't that-"

"START SAYING IT NOW!" Soyeon yelled over them, all of them falling in line and chanting the spell to create portals together.

They all knew how portal magik worked, so they envisioned Soyeon's house since they'd seen it before. As they chanted the spells, Dion directed the elementals to touch one of the witches or warlocks shoulders, so they'd be pulled to the home with them, which they did slowly so they wouldn't scare the ones saying the spell.

A yellow, pink, purple, and black mist surrounded all of them, which had the elementals in awe as they looked at it, Ilsung tempted to touch it but Jimin slapped his hand away so he wouldn't. In less than ten seconds, they were sucked into a portal and spewed out in front of Soyeon's house, the elementals groaning at the drop feeling they got in their stomachs from the experience.

Soyeon ran up to her front door and threw it open.

And what she saw on the other side made her stomach churn and tears automatically gather in her eyes.

Dion's eyes widening when he followed her and saw the same sight.

BM was crying while holding Somin's dead body in his arms, his pants, skin, shirt, and neck covered in blood, Somin's blood. Her eyes were shut, her body completely limp in BM's arms, and it didn't take Einstein to figure out she was dead.

"D-dad?" Soyeon called out, her voice cracking and eyes filling with even more tears when her father looked at her, obviously startled.

"Soyeon..." he trailed off, not able to finish speaking as he began crying, Soyeon sucking in a sharp breath before a sob escaped past her lips, Dion holding her up before she fell to the ground.

"Wha-what happened?" Soyeon asked, her father looking at her but not speaking, she yelled this time, "What happened?!"

BM sighed, wiping his tears and laying his dead lovers body on the ground carefully, he walked over to his crying daughter, "Jiwoo happened."