14

Seungmin's P.O.V

"Try not to move, even if it might sting." Hyunjin told me as he brushed my hair out of my face and started to clean me cuts with an alcohol wipe. I winced and my hand shot out to grip his arm that he was leaning on the counter with. "Shhh, good job holding still." Hyunjin murmured, moving to clean a gash on my cheek.

"You're so pretty." I told Hyunjin, making him laugh softly and roll his pretty eyes. He caressed my cheek and smiled down at me.

"And you have a concussion and don't know what you're saying." I pouted at him, and he put his hand over my mouth, pushing my lip back in. I giggled at him at kissed his hand, making him blush and pull his hand away.

"Even if I didn't have a concussion, I would still think you were the prettiest man in the whoooollllee world!" I said, using my arms for emphasis. He laughed and cupped my jaw, rubbing my bruised cheekbone with his thumb gently.

"That's impossible, because you are the prettiest man in the world." Hyunjin leaned down and whispered in my ear, kissing my temple sweetly. "Okay." He said, backing away and grabbing some medical tape. "Enough flirting, we need to wrap up your ribs, so you don't hurt them more."

He began to wrap my ribs and after that he bandaged up some cuts on my torso. "I have to clean the cuts on your arms, and they are pretty deep, so it's gonna hurt pretty bad, okay?" Jinnie murmured, placing a comforting hand on my thigh. I nodded and he began to clean them.

I whimpered and both of my hands grabs his arms for support. He shushed me and kissed my forehead, calming me down a little bit. "Thank you for helping me." I told him genuinely, and he hummed, continued to wrap my cuts from the girl's nails with bandages.

"How did you learn how to do this so well?" I asked Hyunjin, and he grinned at me with amusement in his eyes, making me cock my head to the side at him in curiosity.

"I was a medical student for 3 years before I got scouted by a talent scout, and they offered me a job." He said, glancing up at me as he continued to help me with my injuries. "Growing up I had always wanted to be a model and an actor, but my parents wanted me to be a doctor, since that's what I chose during my doljabi."

"Oh, well I'm happy that you followed your dreams, otherwise I never would've met you." I said, wiggling my eyebrows and trying to be flirtatious. Hyunjin laughed at me when I winced, since I had a cut on one of my eyebrows.

"You really suck at flirting, but that's okay, I'm good enough at it for the both of us." He whispered in my ear, his lips brushing my ear and making me shiver. He put both of his hands on my thighs and leaned in, kissing below my ears and I had to bite my lip to keep myself from moaning.

"Come on, Seungmin, we should go watch a movie or something to keep you from falling asleep." Hyunjin said, sliding his hands under my thighs and picking me up gently, so he wouldn't hurt me. I wrapped my arms around his arms around his neck.

He walked back to his living room and set me on the fancy leather couch. The seat felt cold against my skin, reminding me that I was shirtless at the moment. I shivered loudly and Hyinjin smiled down at me.

"I'll be right back." He said and walked out of the room, leaving me to stare after him skeptically. He walked back in with a sweatshirt and a pair of sweats, handing them to me and then opening the chest, that doubled as a coffee table, to grab some blankets.

"Put those on while I go make us some coffee to keep us awake. What would you like?" He asked me and I scrunched up my face in thought, trying to decide.

"Iced Americano?" I said and he smiled, walking to the kitchen.

"Two Iced Americanos it is." He shouted like he was working at a coffee shop. I giggled at him and slipped off my pants, leaving mr in only my pastel blue puppy boxers until I slipped on my borrowed sweats. He wasn't that much bigger than me so they fit fine, but the hoodie was a little big, which made it all the more comfy.

Hyunjin walked back into the room holding to tumblers full of iced coffee and his smile grew when he saw me. "I hope you know that you are never getting this back." I told him, gesturing to the hoodie, that had the name of a college on the front and his last name, Hwang, on the back.

He laughed and sat down, handing me my iced coffee, throwing then blanket over us and wrapping his arm around my shoulders lightly so he would hurt me. In that moment I realized that I could have stayed like that forever and I would be happy. When I was around Hyunjin I felt more safe and loved than when I was with anyone else.

A/N:I know I've been updating a lot, but I'm bored and this book has gotten like 100 reads just today so thank you. Thank you especially to everyone who votes, you really don't know how much I appreciate it.