Gen Y First Love 5

...I won't be around anymore, take good care of yourself...

                                    ...I am sorry that we have to end it like this, Wayu...

                                                                ...We are not working...

                                                                                 ...We...

                                                                            ..Should end....

Wayu screamed his lungs out while he discovered himself woken up with fright from the dream...the dream which kept repeating almost every night. He could not stop it, no matter how long the time had passed.

The question he had never had the answer...the question he did not even have a chance to ask.

He got up, pressed his face to his palms to feel the stickiness of the tears on his cheeks. The tears were always there, never dried out, from his eyes...and heart.

When would he get used to it?

Wayu sat still, sunk himself in lonely darkness. His shoulders slightly shook from the hard feelings inside. He was sitting with knees bent close to his chest, his arms hung around his shoulders for a while to compensate for the missing gentle warmth...which he would never receive from that person anymore.

He grabbed the phone and looked at photos inside. Each picture was shown with the familiar handsome face looking back to Wayu. He moved his eyes to the tall body and wide chest which were the place to rely on. Every picture was still clear in Wayu's memory. Every action, every word and every touch.

From the first day, they were together...till that day.

The day Pha disappeared from Wayu's life.

He once wanted to delete the memory, forget all about everything. But, in the end, he ended up at the same spot, with the same old feelings which he could not change.

Why were you so mean? Before you left me, look what you left to me.

Why did you fool me? You told me we would stay together forever...

Wayu opened his Line, he went through the old messages on the chat. After reading the conversation he memorized almost every single sentence, he could not help himself sending messages into the empty chat room. Although, he knew that every message after that day would never be read.

The fingers which were typing a long message blaming Pha stopped abruptly. Wayu swallowed his overwhelmed feelings. He decided to delete the messages and changed them into short one which although they would never reach the receiver, it reflected the best of what was in his mind at the moment.

I MISS YOU.

.................................................................

After several days of their nervous waiting, finally, the first day of internship had arrived for a group of students. They were accepted to work as a part-time staff to collect the working hours for the new optional subject in their school. The subject required them to gain more real life and working experiences outside the classroom.

The coffee house was decorated nicely. Beverages and snacks were served here. Although the students could only work on weekends, still, the kind owner welcomed them and gave them opportunity.