Chapter 12: Kal'tsit's Apology

The rest of the day was slow. I finished up sorting all the paper I had In my offices.

Echo cleaned up my Lab and did a little more research for me. I stopped by and picked up my orders from the trade outpost. Everything today seemed to go smoothly.

Grani Brought in someone familiar. Yes, Shadow, my clone. I wanted to ask him about his findings on his adventures, but he seemed exhausted, so I had to let him go and rest.

The sun began to set over the horizon. I walked back to my room. I suddenly remembered what Kal'tsit had said. I checked my watch.

"Hm....7:55 I guess I'll see what Kal'tsit wants." I said to myself. I walked to the Operators quarters. The massive hallway was dimly lit by small lights that were positioned on every doorway. kal'tsit's room was down the hall from mine on the second floor. It was literally Impossible to get to my room without missing hers.

I approached her room and she was standing outside her dorm.

"How long have you been standing there?" I wondered.

"Long enough...Come here..."

Kal'tsit grabbed my coat and pushed me against her dorm door. Before I could say anything, she Pressed her lips against mine. Her tongue forced it's way past my lips and found mine.

I wasn't about to pretend I didn't want to kiss her, because to be honest, every day I wished I could have the chance to kiss Kal'tsit without ending up in a grave. I kissed her back. She put her hand behind my neck and pulled me closer, pressing her body against mine. I could feel the intense heat radiating from her body through our clothes. I wrapped my arms around her waist and allowed my mouth to be assaulted by the intense passion-hungry kisses from Kal'tsit.

her tongue was rough. very much like a cat's tongue. Which felt surprisingly good against mine. I couldn't help but groping her ass as we kissed. I thought it would probably kill the mood, but instead, it seemed to intensify her Kiss. I enjoyed each and every bit of this moment with her...Even when I felt like she was trying to suck my soul out of my mouth, I wondered if it was what she was trying to achieve in the first place. We both parted, gasping for air. a single stand of saliva was still connected to our lips. We still held each other.  She looked at me. her Emerald green eyes bore into mine.

"Accept this...as an apology for treating you poorly...but don't make me regret it."

Before I could say anything in reply, she dived right into round two and all I could do is accept her token of apology. Her kiss was wild, hungry, driven by a pleasure and a ferocious need to keep me engaged. Somehow this felt strangely familiar...I didn't know why, or how, but it did. Maybe this happened earlier in my life? But I couldn't recall a single thing to indicate such evidence. I could only go with what instinct and feelings were telling me. 

She slowly parted. her lips were swollen from kisses. and so were mine. How much time had passed? because it felt like an eternity. She looked at me once again.

"D-did you like it?" She asked.

"Yeah...I did...C-can we go for one more?"

"Yes...One more..."

She kissed me one last time. this one was slower, more gentle, more affectionate, her mechanical hand reached down to hold my own, her fingers laced with mine. She parted one last time, ever so slowly. She still held my hand. Her body was  trembling from the intense pleasure. it was as if she could barely stand anymore.

"There...I...hope you can remember this moment...keep it with you as I will. I'll try to be nicer to you...but don't piss me off." She said. She leaned in and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"G...goodnight Kazuma." She entered into her dorm and slowly closed it behind her. I still stood for a minute longer. Still wondering why and how I had a nagging feeling that I used to know her. I couldn't remember...everything since the events of Waking up in a hospital room with Amiya and Kal'tsit was...cloudy...and vague...much like an endless void that holds countless mysteries that I couldn't even begin to unravel.

I slowly proceeded down the dark hallway back to my own room. replaying the kiss with Kal'tsit over...and over...and over. I plopped down into bed with the whole scene flooding my memory....