Gen Y First Love 6

Gen Y First Love 6

From the first day of the internship at this coffee house, they had been through almost half of the program.

Phai accepted that he gained many experiences which were extremely different from what he had in the classroom, such as difficult customers, fair work sharing, services which needed great patience. Or even, Saendee's glass jar which was full of love definition, today, it had been filled, reaching half of the jar.

"Until this internship ends, I think you will finish writing the whole notebook first."

From their playful idea, now, Saendee's glass jar became one of the

coffee house's identities. People always unfolded papers to read some messages or even put their own messages inside.

"If the notebook is full, we can just have a new one. I'm glad that there are more people paying attention than I expected."

"You have not answered me yet, Saendee. What will you do with those stories in the book? Will you turn them into a novel?"

"If I really do so, will you care to read, Phai?"

"Nah, I don't read sad stories." Phai shook his head as the answer as he was arranging the table in the house.

"Did you mean Wayu's story?"

"Or you don't think it is sad?"

"In such a sad story...there was happiness in it."

"Well, your expressions sound right. You can become a writer, Saendee."

Saendee smiled as a sign of agreement while his eyes were looking around for the glass jar located on the counter. His eyes have some meaning hidden deeply.

"Do you believe in destiny, Phai?"

Phai laughed and joked "Saendee, why did you bring up something like this out of the blue this early morning? You want to hit on me?"

Saendee shook his head, simply answered Phai with a bit of seriousness "Your soulmate, if you see one, you will just know it. If the day comes, then, you can answer me if you believe in destiny or not."

"Look at you, destiny, soulmate and all that jazz. If I really have a soulmate, then you give me a clue. What will my soulmate look like? Is she cute? Chinese-looking? Queen bee or some older girl?" Phai was just joking with Saendee as he was arranging glasses into their places. He did not think about what he was talking about much.

"Phai, don't guess. You will soon know."

"Alright, whenever the day will come. I wonder how our friends are doing during the internship." Phai brought up a new topic.

"I heard Pok, your best friend, he works as a swimming coach for kids, right?"

"That's what he is good at. What we should worry about him is not the part-time job thing. I don't know if he will be able to survive this retest. He only practices all day long, when is the study time?"

Phai had been thinking about this for days, about subjects Pok failed the tests.

Phai could only just pass it. He was thinking if he needed to provide a tutor for his best friend. But how could he reach some good tutors?

Then, Phai had an idea popped up. He already had a good tool to reach the entire school on his hand closely with him.

"Where did Saeb throw out the trash? Did he fall into a ditch or something?"