Questioning Sarah

(Y/N) hits the ground running. The bullhead was still 3 meters from the ground and (Y/N) jumped out. Running like a mad man he made his way to where he last met the Demoness Sarah. Slamming into one of the walls of her cave, he breaks through it and lands next to her sleeping form.

"Who's there?!" she shouts, shooting to her feet and grabbing a blade. When she sees it's (Y/N) who broke through her wall she tosses her blade aside and sets his head in her bare lap.

"Are you naked?" (Y/N) asks and Sarah confirms with a simple nod. "That's hot"

"You are here because you are having troubles controlling your urges, you are never satisfied"

"That is very impressive, the way you know everything"

"You are still horny (Y/N). Being this near me while I'm not dressed will not make things better"

"I need to know how to finally be satisfied and how to control my urges"

"You will never be satisfied my love, not by a normal woman. The only woman who will ever satisfy you will be an angel, half-angel, or myself"

"There has to be another way"

"I'm sorry, there isn't, at least that you would be willing to do"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the other way is to drain someone's life force prior to, then you can inject that life force to create your own child, once she is impregnated you will feel satisfaction"

"So I'll know if she's pregnant instantly?"

"Basically" Sarah confirms and she starts playing with (Y/N)'s hair. "Any other questions?"

"How many women do I need to get in my harem before I can have you if I choose to ignore Ruby?"

"It cannot be done, you must dominate the last bit of angel left before you can have me"

"But she is too young"

"You can change her age (Y/N). The oldest cambion in the world has the power to warp reality. As the last cambion you hold all of the previous cambions powers, you just need to unlock them"

"How do I do that?"

"How? I'm guessing it's based off the woman you sleep with. Your father was an incubus, so it could be"

"Really?"

"No, I was joking about the women you sleep with part. You need to unlock it through training"

"Oh, how-"

"Get up, I'm going to teach you one technique right now" Sarah orders and (Y/N) sits up. "Meditate, feel the energy flow inside you" Sarah orders. (Y/N) sits up straight, crosses his legs, and begins to meditate. After a minute or so, (Y/N) feels a strange feeling in his stomach. "You feel that? In your stomach?" (Y/N) nods "The stomach is the center of energy in the body. Put your hands out" Sarah orders and (Y/N) puts his hands out. Sarah takes his hands and places one over her stomach and the other on her forehead causing the same feeling in his hands. "Do you feel my energy?"

"Yes, it's very strong"

"Picture it going from my body to yours" Sarah tells him and the feeling spreads from his hands, down his arms, and into his stomach. "That's enough, picture it going back and stop when you begin feeling a little tired" a panting Sarah says and the feeling reverses before he stops. 

"What was that?"

"Energy drain, you take some of their life energy, all living creatures have a life force, even grimm"

"I need to do that to normal people to be able to have kids with regular women?"

"You can drain from what you want, but you will take their form. Drain from grimm you will become a Grimm version of yourself until you drain from a human"

"Cool, how should I practice to be able to change reality though?"

"Read more fiction books and imagine them as real, something is bound to happen"

"I hope, otherwise I'll have to wait three years" (Y/N) says and Sarah pulls him into her bed.

"Sleep with me (Y/N), there is still a few hours until sunrise" Sarah commands, and (Y/N) doesn't even try to fight knowing that he'd lose. Instead, (Y/N) sneaks a hand behind Sarah and begins groping her ass.

"Wow, you sure have some soft, smooth pillows. Why would you keep them back here?"

"*Moan* (Y/N), stop *Moan*" 

"What's wrong with me fluffing your back cushion?" (Y/N) asks, taking his hands away

"You and I need to wait. If Ruby isn't yours it could activate her Angel abilities just based on the amount of dark energy we'd put out"

"Dark energy?"

"Yes, like it or not you and I have a dark energy, no matter how good we are or not, you and I are dark while Ruby will be light"

"How is Ruby supposed to suddenly feel her angel side if we get together?"

"If we combined ourselves, our darkness might be sensed by her subconsciously, which would activate her angel side blowing it for you forever"

"So we can't do anything sexual?"

"It's best to just not take the risk, now go to sleep (Y/N)" Sarah says closing her eyes and (Y/N) follows.

I don't expect an update until mid-next week