♡ 𝟛.𝟝 ♡

"I hate company gatherings. I just want to go home and play overwatch." Jungkook complained after a sigh as he pulled his phone out to load a game on his phone. 

"Pfft. You are not the only one. We all don't like it except for Tae of course. look at him going around and having chit chats with girls over there." Jin points towards Taehyung with his glass of wine. But Jungkook was not bothered to look up from his phone as he was too busy fighting off in the game. So not wanting Jin to feel left out, Jimin looked into the direction that the elder pointed.

 Instead of seeing his friend Taehyung, Jimin locked eyes with someone totally unexpected. Someone he thought he would never see again. Someone who had been in his mind a lot lately, and that someone was you. It's her! 

Jimin felt his whole body freeze in that second. He really couldn't believe his eyes. Wait! is this real? Am I seeing things? Thoughts crossed his mind and then he wondered what if you're some other girl that he is seeing wrong, so he quickly looked away not wanting to embarrass himself. A silly smile tugged his lips the next second when he realized that this must how you have felt when he was in front of you on the day of the accident. The way you reacted to them was too funny that it makes Jimin laugh out of nowhere once a while.

What had you locked in his mind was not just you cute behavior but your sweet humbleness too. They were very well aware how anyone could use that opportunity and take advantages to benefit themselves in many different ways. But you just sat there smiling and thanking, not even demanding a autograph or something when it was clear that you looked like a fan. He remember how he snuck out to buy you some flowers wanting to pay a visit. But his manager caught him and didn't allow him to go because of the tight schedule. Instead the manager delivered them to you leaving Jimin all pouty. 

Out of curiosity, Jimin looked up once again and scanned the area to see if it was just an illusion that he saw or was it someone else. But once again when his eyes landed on you fixing flowers again, Jimin straightened up and leaned forward to look at you properly. He watched you with curious eyes for one whole minute contemplating if it was really you or not. But the second you turned locking eyes with him again, his breath hitched because there is no mistake that it was you. Just to confirm, he slowly turned to Yoongi who was seated next to him and cleared his throat to grab attention.

"Yoongi, can you see that pretty girl in the corner. The one wearing a grey like dress, hair up with minimal make up." scratching his nose, Jimin tried his best to describe you in a way that he wouldn't sound weird to his friend. Luckily Yoongi didn't give any snarky comments on it and just looked up to confirm Jimin's doubts.

"Yea. I can see her but she is leaving. Why?" Yoongi raised a brow at him.

"No.. nothing. Thanks bro." Jimin smiles patting Yoongi's shoulder and excused himself. His heart was suddenly beating fast as he looked up in your direction. You were making your way out of the hall and Jimin thought it be his chance to reach out to you since prying eyes will all be at the party.

Jimin kept a safe distance and followed you down the hallway. He wanted to call out to you but he didn't because it would just grab unwanted attention. You entered a door to the right and as he was about to go in the direction a waiter stepped out of another room. Jimin halted his tracks and gave a slight nod shoving his hands in the pocket while he waited for the area to be cleared.