Gen Y First Love 10

Gen Y First Love 10

"Let me keep the first kiss of my life for someone I love...Pok."

From the day he heard this sentence, there was none of the day he stopped thinking about Tong. The indifferent face which did not show much feelings had become the face Pok often carelessly looked for. Especially the lips, which he could only imagine how it would feel like to actually kiss them. If he really had a chance to kiss them.

But, before the kiss...I needed to be someone you loved first.

At the big court where was the school's outdoor field, located the basketball hoops and benches around the place. It was the space where all students could come exercise during their break time. There, Pok was chasing after a basketball with many friends in the field.

"Pok, quick, send it to me, dummy." A friend was calling his name but the player who used to be extremely active like Pok let the ball be taken away easily from his hand. Only because, his stupid eyes caught the sight of the grade president walking pass by the edge of the field. Pok took this opportunity to stay away and sought for a spot where he could see Tong in his sight.

"What's wrong with you, Pok?" Phai noticed that his friend had been acting strangely. Still, he could not find the reason why.

Pok made a weird face expression. Well, he could say he had not been sleeping well because he kept dreaming of someone....someone and the incident on that day. Then, he woke up with the question that he could not answer.

And when he read, it became worse, especially that subject. Just to open his notebook, he saw Tong's face every time. His mind was not in its place, dispersed. He needed to focus so much to pass the retest.

"Damn Pok, what the hell are you doing?" Phai cried when his best friend suddenly grabbed his face with two hands and pulled so close to his face. Pok stared at Phai's eyes very closely, like the noses were about to touch each other.

"Why don't I feel anything?" As he spoke, he was still staring at Phai's face, his best friend. It was just as close as what he once did with Tong.

Silent...His heart was beating the same beat, no skipping.

"What will you feel, huh? My face, you have not seen it enough?
Let me goooooo!"

Pok let out his face as requested. At the moment, Tong was just talking to a group of friends. Now what? What would be the excuse to make the conversation with? Phai followed Pok's eyes and kept swapping back and forth twice. He wanted to rub his eyes again to see if there was something he misunderstood. From Pok's expression, he was so sure Pok fell in love with someone!

"Come clean to me, Pok. Who do you like in that group?" Phai narrowed his eyes, having his arms crossing over his chest like a detective who was ready to dig up the truth.

Like!?

When Pok replaced the word to answer the question he had been asking himself for days.

Everything...fits...

Tong walked out the bathroom after the physical education class. This day was the day of the basketball match between his class and the third room. Surely, every time, the third room always won as they had the school team player like Pok. However, today, the result had turned out that the first room won with a very close score. If Tong was not a narcissist, it seemed like Pok yielded to him...did he?

"Tong, you played well today." Speaking of the devil, the owner of the name showed up behind him with his soaking wet body wearing a towel just like him.