19[M]

Whelp. Were you expecting the [M]?

Were you?

This chapter will include mature content, feel free to skip if you wish.

This will include:

-Top Hoseok

-Bottom Yoongi 

(He's a switch but in this smut, he's a bottom, don't worry there will be a yoonmin smut and a jihope smut as well as three yoonminseok smuts.)

-Handjobs

-"Kitten"

-"Use your words."

-Light overstimulation 

-Spanking and counting

-Cursing

-Gay shit (Obviously)

(Also Damn this is over 2500 words long how'd that happen?)

~

Yoongi approached the door to his apartment, looking back at Hoseok. "I'll... See you again right?" 

Hoseok nodded jogging back up to Yoongi. "Of course," Hoseok told holding Yoongi's hand in his own.

Yoongi looked at their hands, not wanting to let go. Yet... Hoseok had Jimin... Even if they agreed on trying out a polyamorous relationship... It didn't feel like one. It felt like he was the secret mistress that was fooling around with someone.

Yet as Hoseok let his hand go and started walking away, Yoongi's heart hurt. He wanted Hoseok to stay, he felt as if he let Hoseok go he'd never return. Like a sunny day only to have large grey clouds tumbling over, spilling rain, and sending everyone inside.

Hoseok was walking away, he secretly hoped Yoongi would ask him to stay but, the older seemed uncomfortable and he didn't want to push it. Hoseok was quite surprised when he heard the sound of rushing footsteps behind him, turning around and being even more surprised when he felt a pair of lips against his own. And he couldn't help but kiss back. 

Kissing Yoongi felt drastically different from kissing Jimin. While Jimin's lips were plump and thick, Yoongi's lips were thinner, dare he say softer. Usually, when he kissed Jimin, outside of intimacy, it was short and sweet. Jimin also easily let Hoseok control the kiss. With Yoongi, it was rougher, more passionate. The older fighting Hoseok for dominance and control. 

Their lips glided over one another as Yoongi ran his tongue over Hoseok's bottom lip, wanting to deepen the kiss. Hoseok let Yoongi take control for a small moment only to pull him closer by his waist. Taking Yoongi off guard and regaining dominance as the older let out a gasp. 

Yoongi disconnected their lips as he rested his forehead against Hoseok's, a string of salvia still strung between their lips. Hoseok holding the back of Yoongi's head as they caught their breath.

"I..." Yoongi started as he wiped off his lips. "I don't want you to leave." He admitted.

Hoseok smiled as Yoongi looked down at his shoes. "Then I'll stay." 

Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's hand and quickly pulled him into the house. Guiding Hoseok in the direction of his room. Peeking in on Taehyung, who was passed out on the bed, emitting loud snores. Yeah... He wouldn't wake up anytime soon...