Nineteen.

Satan | Earlier that day..

"What room number is it?" I asked tucking a 2nd gun in the back of my pants.

"303" she said.

"Good job" I said handing her a stack.

"As always" she said before getting in her car.

I watched as she pulled off. I put the hoodie over my head as I climbed the steps. I made my way to 303 before knocking.

Seconds later the door swung open and I barged in.

"Aye what the fuck" he said.

I pistol whipped Ty'Shawn making him fall to the ground. I pulled my hoodie off and I smirked seeing the fear in his eyes.

"Satan" he said.

"You think I wouldn't find out you killed my grandma? The woman who took you and your brother in like her own when y'all was down bad on y'all dicks and ain't have shit. The woman who fed y'all when y'all was hungry" I said before punching him.

"I didn't wanna kill her but she wouldn't give me the numbers to the safe. All she had to do was give me the numbers" he said.

I could tell he ain't really wanna hurt her but he did, and that's some shit he can't take back.

"That's because she was loyal unlike yo' bitch ass" I said punching him again.

"She ain't deserve that shit" I said beating him.

"Imagine how she felt in her last moments knowing she was gonna die at the hands of someone she took care of. Someone she loved and raised" I said choking him up.

Once his eyes began to close I let him go.

"Nah you ain't going out that easy" I said slapping him to wake him up.

"Y-you act like I don't know you tried to kill me" he said.

I laughed.

"So why you ain't get at me then? You a bitch. I got mad everyday I saw yo' bitch ass alive. Nick should've never been in yo' car that day" I said.

"How you think Serenity gone feel when she finds out you killed her brother?" he smirked spitting out blood.

I punched him again.

"She ain't gone find out because the only two people who know is us, and you ain't gone make it out this room alive" I said.

"You can keep your secret but that guilt gotta eat you up everynight when you laying with her, and I hope everytime you look at Tj you think of me" he said.

"Nick was a mistake. You knew I was coming for you didn't you? You let him drive your car on purpose" I said.

"I knew when you found out I was sleeping with your babymama and that she was stealing from you and giving it to me you wouldn't just let that slide. After you killed her I knew I was next" he said.

"I didn't kill Erica" I said.

"You trying to convince me or yourself? Admit it Satan, you killed Erica and you killed your unborn child. You got Chrissy pregnant right after so I guess that made up for it" he laughed.

"SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP" I said pistol whipping him again.

He fell back on the ground as blood oozed from his head.

"You didn't kill her. You didn't kill her. You didn't kill her" I repeated to myself.

"Yes you did Satan. Stop lying to yourself" Ty'Shawn said weakly.