°01°

°Taehyung°
___________

I fling my feet over the side of the bed and rub the sleep out of my eyes. I glance over at the clock. I should have gotten up thirty minutes ago, but I was struggling to fall asleep yesterday, I woke up later than I expected.

I need to get my butt moving. I hop into the shower, making quick work of my morning routine before wandering into my closet to find something to wear.

What's proper for this kind of appointment?

"No bright colors. Dahyun says I look like a child when I wear bright colors." I say to myself as I pick up my cell phone from my nightstand.

I tapped the number which is I remembered by heart.

"It must be something good bitch, you interrupted my morning makeout session." Jimin said as I giggle.

He's my bestfriend, my soulmate, I don't know how to describe him but he's the only one who I trust with my life. The chubby boy who helped me to kick the asses of kindergarten bullies. We become friends from day one.

He's now moved in with his boyfriend of four years, Min Yoongi.

"You are not saying anything!" Jimin's voice snap me out of my thoughts.

"I don't know what to wear." I bite my lip, ready for his lecture.

"I told you wear whatever you want. Don't think about your sister! Whatever you wear, you looks dashing, you bitch." I know he's going to say this. After all he's my energy booster.

"I wanted to wear that yellow knitted sweater," I admitted.

"Then wear that you bitch, you are gonna steal the spotlight of the day."

"But my hair is bright red. I'm going to look like a clown! Should I dye my hair?" I'm totally nervous. I want look pleasant but...

I love bright colors, it's the reason my hair is now bright red and all of my clothes are bright colors too. I'm seriously gonna look like a clown despite the color I choose to wear. It's one of the reason I had trouble sleeping last night. I keep thinking about dying my hair but I love my red hair.

"Don't you dare you bitch. It's just a escort you are going to meet with, he's not your actual boyfriend. You are paying for his service, so don't think too much, show him yourself." It's easy for him to say but I'm so nervous to meet him.

I didn't know my one lie could be this much expensive.

I should have known better than lying to Dahyun, my sister, who's two years younger than me about my non-existing boyfriend. But she's making fun of my poor dating life. Everyone in family knows I'm gay, and everyone is really supportive, though I never dated in my twenty four years of long life.

I want it all. To be head over heels in love with a man who wants a family with me as much as I do, and adopting a bunch of a children. But I never dated, Heck I don't know when did I had shown some interest in a man, other than in my dreams.

It was always studies and me, now work and me, with not much. I wanted to date but I always find myself running away in another direction when someone ask me on a date.