Part 13

"Hera."

*

"Hana!"

"Hana, wake up!" I immediately opened my eyes and felt cold sweat dripping my body, my heart pounding in so much fear and I saw the whole room, with Mama.

"Sweetheart, are you okay? You've been calling me numerous times already!" Mama stated with worry scattered on her face.

"M-ma..." I stattered and hugged her without much words to spit.

"Ma, I love you..." I said and tears fell down my eyes. Mama seemed surprised to my immediate behavior change and haven't responded immediately.

"Aw... I love you too..." She finally replied and returned the warm hug to me.

"M-ma.. I-I can't lose you..." I said and sobbed, staining her top with my tears.

"Sweetheart, mama won't ever leave you." She said and caressed my hair to comfort me.

"Also, I made a soup for you. It's good for your runny nose." She gave me the bowl of hot soup and I started eating.

---

I woke up early and felt somewhat better. I decided to go to school today and Mama agreed.

"Hana, are you feeling better already?" Taeyeon asked as I entered the room. I nodded and smiled to assure her.

"Did I missed anything yesterday?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nothing much. Anyways, are you signing up to any club today? We can help you find one." She asked and I nodded. We went to the Quadrangle where floating banners and signs to any club you wanted are scattered. There are tables to every club. Arts, Music, Economy, Sports and more.

"Where are you signing in, Hana?" Jae asked and I looked around to see what club I can enter to.

"To the music club, I guess." I said and approached the club admins.

"Hi! Are you signing up for the Music Club? If that's so, you picked the right club!" The guy in glasses said.

"I-I would like to enter..."

"Sure! Just write your name and signature." He said and I nodded.

"How about you, girls? Where are you--"

"Young Master Han!" Jihyo called and I saw the blondie walking his way towards the Music Club.

"Excuse me? We would like to sign in!" Hangyeol said and they all signed up.

"Hey, brother. How's everything going?" The club admin asked the Young Master and he just nodded and looked at me.

That look gave me chills, I don't know why but his presence and his stare is giving me chills down my spine.

"Anyways, ladies. There will be a meeting tomorrow morning at the Music Room. We would like to see you there, okay?" The club admin said and I nodded.

Why is the Young Master still looking at m-me...?

"U-uh... I-I'll get going now.. T-thank you.." I said and quickly left the Quadrangle and the four girls.

I wasn't looking at my way making me bump onto a hard chest and fall down the ground.

"Oh, I am very sorr-" He looked at me and smirked.