four

warning: mention of self harm/suicide

please don't read this part if ur not in a good headspace rn! u can always come back to read another time

if anyone ever needs someone to talk/vent to, my dms r open! love u all so much

✩︎

HANA

Harry and I collapse onto our comfortable bed, very tired out from the day. We had seen Titanic and eaten way too much candy and chocolate, plus a large bag of sweet and salted popcorn.

After that, as promised, I'd given him another blowjob in the backseat of his car before we saw the flashlight of a suspicious security guard approaching and we had to scramble into the front and act normal, which was more difficult than I expected considering his dick had been down my throat about ten seconds before having to talk to a very scary man.

"I'm exhausted," Harry groans, flopping over to lay on my body and almost crushing me, but the weight and warmth is comforting. Our hair is still damp from the shower we had taken once we arrived home, during which Harry enjoyed very much staring at my naked body, although he couldn't touch me properly.

"Get off me, you're heavy," I complain, trying to shove him off but he barely even budges.

"Not my fault you're so little," he laughs, knowing any comment about my size would piss me off tremendously.

"I'm not that little."

"You're five foot three and... what now?"

"Almost one-ten," I mumble, knowing he's going to make fun of me like usual. His eyes narrow, clearly not believing me, "fine, hundred and two," I huff.

"You're so little and cute, like a little baby," he teases, squishing my cheeks together and kissing my lips gently.

"This little baby is going to kick you in the balls if you don't get the fuck off of me," I warn, aware he would listen to any threat concerning his balls, which I often include in my plots to get him to do whatever I want. He rolls off of me quickly, making me smile and climb back on top of him. Obviously, he doesn't complain, probably because usually when I'm in this position, I end up riding him, which he, of course, enjoys very much. "I think I'm going to be finish my period tomorrow, well, today," I say, leaning down to hover my lips over his and glancing to the clock on the wall, reading 1:29AM.

"We should go to sleep, Cherry. Kisses?" he requests, lifting me easily and laying me down next to him, tugging the duvet from underneath my feet and over both of our bodies. Warmth surrounds in me from the colourful cardigan I had put back on when we returned and Harry's natural heat, his skin pressing against mine and his hair tickling my forehead as I shift ever so slightly to press my lips to his. My hand rests gently on his cheek whilst the kiss remains slow and sweet, Harry falling to sleep only minutes after he pulls away with a dazed smile on his shiny lips.

✩︎

"Harry!" A rough voice calls from outside, the door swinging open a second later to show Carl, appearing rather annoyed. His face morphs into an awkward expression when I open my eyes. Harry is half laid on top of me, our arms tangled up and his nose nudging my cheek lightly every so often.

"Harry, baby," I whisper, narrowing my eyes at Carl as I kiss Harry's forehead to softly wake him up.

"Hm?" he hums in question as he wakes, pressing a kiss to my collarbone before flopping back down.