CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR

Jawahir is so tired today that she couldn't even leave the bed since morning her legs are hurting very badly, the twins nikkah took place on Friday and they finish the wedding events yesterday which is Saturday , jawahir and mareena were in charge of the arrangement they made sure they left no stone unturned during the wedding arrangement it was a grand wedding at the mukhtar's family. Basma also helped them alot with the arrangement. Hajiya didn't leave for katsina until yesterday after the wedding as daddy promised when she pleaded with him to stay for the wedding. Mummy almost cried when the twins left she said her house is now empty daddy joined her in her little drama, the wedding events were grand right from the cocktail party,kamu, dinner and finally walima/budan Kai which took place yesterday.

Muhammad came into the room holding a tray of breakfast "babe try and eat something so you can drink your meds"he adjusted her sit before feeding her and himself until they were fill,she then took her medicine "babe don't you think we should go to the hospital"

"No I'm okay habibi its just stress I know, just give me a hot water bag I'll use it for my back and my legs will be better later inshaallah"she argued squeezing her face a bit with her nose a sullen due to pregnancy.

"That is why I kept telling to slow down a bit during the wedding but no you followed the overly excited mareena and basma,no look what you've caused, they are there enjoying thier marraige life while we are here suffering" he kept ranting which made jawahir laughed even though he is right.

"Toh I'm so sorry husband dearest I will slow down next time"she teased and he muttered I hope they will be no next time before he walk out to get her the hot water bag. He came back with the bag shortly and handed it over to her she put it behind her while he sits and massage her legs.

"Ya moh"she called softly.

"Seriously baby, is this how you will be calling me Ya moh every time"he said with an annoyed expression "when you call me that it seems like your my sister and it's disgusting"he scrunch his nose and she laugh out loud.

"Wallahi you're so funny wai disgusting what I'd disgusting about me being your sister"

"Many things trust me you don't want to know how it is in my head, if you don't want to call me with every other name at least call me Muhammad it's better than listening to you chanting Ya moh all the time"he mimicked her voice in the last part and she laughed again.

"Hey I don't talk like that"she hit his arm playfully when he mimicked her voice again.

"By Allah if you don't stop calling me Ya moh you will hate my voice at some because of how I will be chanting Ya jawahir Ya jawahir"he said with a very serious face.

"You wouldn't dare do that"

"Wait and watch"he said with a smirk as his phone rang.

"Assalamualaikum......man Abu what's up man"he said picking up the call he waited for the other person before they exchanged pleasantries "wow masha Allah, what is the baby gender............masha Allah...... Allah ya raya,I'll come visit you guys later......jawahir can't make it she kind of sick.....Yes nothing to worry about... Yes thank you I'll see you later, take care"he ended the call looking back at jawahir.

"It's abubakar he just called to tell me that hafsa has given birth to a baby girl"

"Are you serious she didn't even bother calling I'm so gonna kill her when we meet up oh masha Allah oh God alhamdulillah "jawahir rambled with excitement.

"She just gave birth some minutes ago she hasn't even seen her baby,she's resting, she told abubakar to call you immediately after she puts to be so he called me calm down hajiya"he said laughing at her childishness.