009

jimin.

"yes, we'll be staying for a week. the girls want to spend more time here," i say through the phone. i was talking with my parents, telling them that we were going to stay a little while longer considering the situation at hand.

"okay jimin, just make sure you and your sister are safe," my heart drops the moment miya is mentioned. "yeah, i will," i fidget with the hem of my shirt. "speaking of your sister, where is she? can we talk to her?," mom excitedly asks. it was clear in her tone that she really wants to talk to miya.

"she's.. she's busy right now. doing girl things with jiwoo," i lied. i couldn't just tell them miya was missing! they'd freak out and call the police, ask me what happened and they would be very stressed. i didn't want that. i didn't want this to happen at all.

"oh, okay! let her have her fun," she laughs, "we'll talk to her the next time we call, okay?"

"yes, mom," i hear shuffling on their side of the phone, "by the way, jimin, get along with your sister! she's a sweet girl but she can get a little crazy sometimes. take your time together to build a sibling bond, you know? then you'll realize how important you both are in your lives and how you can't live without each other"

i just realized it now and my heart is full of regrets. i could hear mom giggling and agreeing with my dad's words. it made me feel so much worse. i fucked up for real this time.

"bye jiminie, take care of your sister, we love you!"

"talk to you soon, i love you too," they hang up and i close my eyes, releasing a deep and long sigh. i felt tears slowly making their way back to my eyes once again. seokjin places a hand on my shoulder with a reassuring smile on his face, "you were never a bad brother. we'll find her, jimin"

i don't reply. miya has been missing for hours now, we still have no leads. we weren't going to call the police, yet. seokjin has been the support of everything to both me and jiwoo. jiwoo was quiet and so was i. i knew every single one of us was feeling the same emotions towards miya's disappearance but seokjin needed to be strong for all of us since he was the eldest.

we hear a gasp from jiwoo and i immediately turn her way. "mr. blue!," she exclaims and i see a blue cat. that's odd, i've never seen a blue cat before. "ji, what is that?," her brother asks, pointing at the odd looking cat creature, something.

"it's a cat, oppa duh," she says as she picks the creature up. "it's the cat miya and i saw when we were in the woods," she says sadly and my heart drops in an instant.

"can i be alone for a moment?," i softly ask. i needed to be alone to clear my mind and find a way to find miya. seokjin nods and takes his hand away from my shoulder. i turn back and start walking away but was stopped when i heard jiwoo scream.

i immediately turned around and the cat jiwoo was once holding was now on the floor was shaking and glowing.

why the fuck is it glowing?

"jiwoo, get away from there!," seokjin yells and jiwoo immediately comes running to the where the both of us stood, hugging her older brother. it reminded me of miya. miya and i never hugged before, even though there were countless of times i wanted to. especially the times when miya was sad, afraid and happy. i never got to hug my sister.

the three of us backed away while the cat glowed more and more. this was not normal. soon, the cat exploded with it's light almost blinding us. seokjin held his sister tightly with his head ducked on her head while i used my arm to cover my eyes.

"well, that was more dramatic that i thought it'd be," a deep voice says. i open my eyes to see a man with pale skin. he had features that almost resembled a cat and his hair was tinted with the same blue hue that cat's furr had.

no way, is that the blue cat earlier?

"MR. BLUE?!," jiwoo shrieked with wide eyes, "YOU'RE HUMAN?!?"

the man-- cat human srunched his nose, "it's yoongi, actually and no, i'm not human," he plainly said. i see jiwoo shiver and yoongi does the same. "yeah, about that. let's not talk about that"

"totally," jiwoo squeaked and blushed and hid her face. what are they talking about?

seokjin and i had the same expression of our faces, confusion. jiwoo was confused as well, but she was more shocked than confused. "what are you doing here? most importantly, who are you?," seokjin spoke and i nodded, looking suspisciously at the being before us.

yoongi ran his hand through his hair and smirked, "min yoongi, guardian of this forest," he spoke fast and bluntly.

"jiwoo, everything you read about this place is true. except the part about demons and shit, who even came up with that?," yoongi rolled his eyes. jiwoo's eyes looked like they were about to bulge out of their sockets, "s-so you mean, there really is a cave that grants wishes?"

"yes"

"that means--"

"yup, the cave you stayed in was in fact the cave that grants wishes. great, we all solved the puzzle. good for us!," yoongi sarcasticly smiled. "what is he talking about, ji?," i question.

jiwoo shot me a look of surprise, maybe because this was the first time i ever talked to her and addressed her as her nickname. "i read about a cave that grants wishes and miya and i, we said our wishes out loud and--"

"miya's in the 18th century, just like she wished for," yoongi cut her off. he snapped his fingers and a chair magically appeared. he lazily took a seat and watched as we process what was happening.

"but don't worry, i know how to get her back," yoongi smirked.

GUYS DO YOU BELIEVE IN SOULMATES??? CUZ I DO LIKE FUCK WHERE MY SOULMATE AT RN?? 😭😭😭😭 anyways, i have an ig for this acc but idk what to do with it :// any suggestions?

// miks 🐯