San San

Y/N's eyes stuck at Uzui's face. No blush or sparkle in her eyes unlike what all normal girls would do when seeing his face.
"Nah, I've seen much better"she thought nonchalantly

Rolling her eyes, she glanced at the other white haired man. His chest exposed and was riddled with scars.
"A marechi, his blood is rarer than rare" the demoness thought.

Outstretching her hand, she pointed at Sanemi. Her eyes dulled yet again.
"Demon blood art technique: Puppet master"

Searching through his memories and hers, she hums. She suddenly halts and her blood runs cold.
"Sanemi-kun, Do you want to fight upper moon 1?" She asked for the permission.

Sane mind grins and puts the box down.
"Heck yeah! It'd be nice to fight someone powerful!"

—————

Y/n also has backlash on her master of puppets.

Once the power she's copying exceeds her, she is going to be part of the fight.
For example,

If she copies Muzan, if the copy moves, so will she

Like that. (It's like puppet strings)

This happens as the given power Y/n gave is not enough.

——————

Y/n gulps
"If you say so"

"Puppet master: Creation"

"Creation: Upper moon 1, Kokushibou!!"

Kokushibou forms but not out of ice, but of Y/n's shadow

Kokushibou forms but not out of ice, but of Y/n's shadow. His aura surpassing them by a large sum. Six eyes opened and glanced at it's surroundings.

"Ha! So this is an upper moon 1!" Sanemi exclaimed as he takes his sword out. A grin on his face.

"A...hashira..." Kokushibou and Y/n's voice emerged as one.