Chapter 2: Beacon Academy

(Y/n)'s POV

I have boarded the airship with my two sisters and right now we're heading for beacon, i separated from the two of them so i can look around the ship, while making way in the back of the ship i noticed a blonde guy throwing up in the corner of the ship.

(Y/n): "You okay there mate?"

???: "Yeah... Just some motion sickness..."

(Y/n): "Just sit down take a deep breath and close your eyes then relax."

???: "Okay..."

I helped him sit in the nearest chair and sat next to him. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, after a few seconds he opened his eyes and looked around.

(Y/n): "Now, how do you feel?"

???: "I feel much better now, thanks!"

(Y/n): "No problem uhh..."

???: "Oh sorry! Well the name's Jaune Arc. Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue, ladies love it."

(Y/n): "Really?"

Jaune: "They will!"

(Y/n): "If you say so. I'm (Y/n) Branwen, nice to meet you."

Jaune: "It's nice to meet you too (Y/n)... Hey, look we're about to land."

I stood up and walk over to the window and saw Beacon Academy. As the ship lands the crowd of students separates me from Jaune. I ended up getting lost and start walking around until i heard an explosion in the distance, i think my dear little sister Ruby already messed up. When i got there i was right, Ruby already messed up and i can see a white haired girl yelling at her.

???: "Ugh! You complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?"

Ruby: "I-I-"

(Y/n): "Sorry Ms. Weiss Schnee, but could you please calm down? I'm pretty sure it's just an accident.

Weiss: "Shut up! It's none of your business!"

(Y/n): "It's my business, because she's my little sister."

Weiss: "Really? Well tell her that this isn't just her ordinary combat school. It's not just sparring and practice, you know! We're here to fight monsters, so tell her watch where she's going!"

Ruby: "Hey! I said i was sorry, princess!"

As i stand there thinking of the best way to calm things down, i noticed a girl dressed in black with a bow walk up to us.

Blake: "It's heiress, actually. Weiss Schnee, Heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the whole remnant..."

(Y/n): "She also has two siblings. The oldest one is Winter Schnee, a Specialist in the Atlesian Military's Special Operatives unit and the youngest one is Whitley Schnee."

Weiss: "Finally some recognition!"

Blake: "The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partners."

Weiss: "What? How dare!... The nerve of... Ugh!"

Weiss walks off along with her butlers.

Ruby: "Promise, I'll make this up to you!"

Ruby: "I guess I'm not the only one having a rough first day... So, what's... *sigh* Welcome to Beacon..."

The girl in black just walked off.