CHAPTER 19

The next day Natsu woke up early in the morning and left Lucy's place to went to the guild, Happy was already there when he awoke, and he asked the blue exceed to help her to go to the guild today while the pinkette can talk with Levy alone.

When he steps his feet to the guild hall, he already saw Levy and Gajeel at the tables, he approached them and sit across. "Yo!"

"Yo Salamander! What are you doing here already early in the morning?" asked Gajeel while munching his metal breakfast.

"I want to talk with Levy like I said to you last night,"

"Oh, sure Natsu. What is it?"

He shrugs and scratch the back of his head, "Well... It's about Luce."

As soon the blue mages heard that, her eyes lit up, "What's wrong with Lu-chan?"

"I've been hearing her voice in my head...?"

"Voice?"

"Yeah, it's like the inner side of her, uh, I mean her mind."

"Like telepathy?"

"Nope, I can hear what she was thinking in her head. Do you know why?"

Levy thoughts for a while and stood up, "Wait here, I'll go grab some books."

When she left to went to the library, it was the two dragon slayers left in the scene, "So, how you and Levy doing?"

The iron dragon slayer raises his eyebrows and gulped his metal, "It's so unlike you asking this kind of thing."

"Ugh! Whatever!" Natsu snorts and cross his arms.

"Gihi, were fine. We are planning the wedding this spring and it went well." (A/N: In this story Levy isn't pregnant yet like in the 100 years quest, I'm sorry, I wanted to make it different :') )

Natsu look at Gajeel and asked, "How do you uh... choose her?"

"Hm? Well, it just sort of happen you know. I just realize I care a lot about her more than a friend, and this feeling grew bigger in me." he smirks.

Natsu just nods at the thought. "I bet you feel that way too towards Bunny Girl aren't ya."

"Hah?! How do you—"

"Tsk, Salamander. You think we didn't know? I saw you when Bunny Girl was kidnapped, you look like a big fat crying baby."

"Did you just call me big fat baby you Piercing Freak?!"

When Gajeel was about to mocks him back, Levy already stood beside the table and sighs, "Can you two just stop?! Here, I brought the books."