5: What Now? One Direction?

Ridge dropped me off at my dorm, and I made my way to my room

Ridge dropped me off at my dorm, and I made my way to my room. The halls were empty as it was Friday, everyone must've left for college. I opened the door and turned the lights on, I wanted to rest more, I connected my dead phone to the charger and went to bed, I was only half asleep when someone started banging on my door.

"Ashley, Ashley!" It was Derek's voice that came from the other side of the door, I got up and made sure that the window was locked.

I went to the door because the sound was torture, but I can't open the door for him. I switched my phone on to call the security when suddenly I heard Carson's voice, "She needs time man, you've to come with me now."

"No, Carson. I need to see her," Derek says, at least the banging has stopped. I don't know how much my paper door could've taken.

"Come with me, you'll ruin everything, You've to come with me now if you ever wanna see her again," Carson says to him.

After a few undecipherable words Derek leaves and Carson knocks on my door thrice, "Ashley, I know you're in there, I just wanted you to know that Derek came here last night after you left and hasn't left since. He just went with me to get coffee, he was very worried, he hasn't eaten anything. I'm not blaming you, I'm just informing you. I know that you need time, but try to talk to him, please. I'm taking him home now, I'll try to get him to sleep or eat. Take care, Ashley," he knocks on the door once again then leaves.

I rub off a few tears that I had in my eyes and go back to sleep. I can't be dealing with this right now, I shouldn't be dealing with this right now. Even If Derek is hurt because he hurt me, it doesn't make it my responsibility to console him for hurting me and it doesn't make me hurt less, for sure.

Does that make any sense? No? Exactly.

Nothing is this situation makes any sense.

I woke up after three hours and it was raining outside, I looked out of the window and how beautiful if all looked, the rain pouring down the trees, the water droplets going down the window, I was admiring the view when someone knocked on the door.

Oh God! Not again, not Derek again, "Ashley? Are you in there?" Chloe's voice came from the other side.

"Yeah, wait a second," I opened the door for her.

"Hey, Ashley, didn't see you at college today, so I came to check up on you," she said barging in my room.

"I felt a little sick, nothing to worry about though, sleeping helped a lot."

"Nothing a good nap can't fix."

"True that."

"The weather is beautiful, should we do something if you're all better now?"

"Yeah, let's go to the little bakery down the road. I feel like drinking hot coco."

"Good idea, Change before we go and I'll go get Amber."