Engaged to a Malfoy

Chapter 84: Engaged to a Malfoy

"Ugh," I woke up with a headache

I looked down then my eyes widened at the sight of my body.

"AHHHH!"

I screamed then yank the blanket to cover my chest, waking Draco up.

He groaned then reached my shoulder with a tired expression. "Darling,"

My face went red when I saw Draco sitting up.

Oh

My

Merlin...

IT WAS NOT A DREAM.

He smirked. "Oh. Good morning."

I grabbed a pillow then threw it at him. "Don't look! S-Stupid!"

He chuckled then grabbed the pillow. "Why? I saw it all last night—"

"Shut up!"

"Relax, love," he grabbed both my hands then kissed it

He suddenly looked away with a flustered look. "I...Does your, uhm, marks hurt?"

"M-Marks?" I stand, still clutching the blanket then looked at the mirror.

Purple love bites all over my neck!

"Bring the blanket back. It's freezing!"

I gasped then touched my neck. "How am I going to hide this?"

"You don't have to," his husky voice spoke as he wrapped his arms around me. "Let them know your mine." He said then leaned for a kiss.

Then I saw some scratches and marks around Draco's body.

"Does the scratches hurt?"

He traced the scratches with a shrug. "You used to scratch me a lot when we were young."

"I did a good job." I said, sliding my hands down his builted body.

"You did. You were pretty loud too."

I looked up then meet is beautiful eyes. "I was?"

The next thing that came out of his mouth made me growl in anger.

"Oh, Draco~" he mocked me with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Music to my ears, baby. Say it again."

"Want a punch, ferret?"

"I was just kidding!"

"Whatever."

———

"The stars are so beautiful tonight, don't you think?"

After dinner, we decided to go stargazing near the lake.

"Indeed..." he said, looking nervous again.

I kissed his cheek softly. "What's wrong?"

He fumbled with something on his pocket.

"Draco—"

He cut me off with a long passionate kiss.

"Y/N," he whispered, pulling back from the kiss. "I-I know we've been together ever since we were children. The first time I saw you, I gotta admit I was a little scared of you. Knowing that your father was—"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "You knew that my father was Voldemort?"

"Uh—yeah. Sorry for not telling you."

I smiled. "It's okay. Continue."

"—As I was saying, I was a little scared of you, but I realized you were different from him. You have such a warm personality and you're very, very beautiful,"

He grabbed both my hands then kissed them.

"I was falling for you even more when father told us we are to get married in the future. I knew we were kids back then and it's very awkward for us to accept. Everytime you are with Potter or any other boys, I can't help but think that if I don't make a move now, I might not make you mine and—now that you're with me, I'm the happiest man alive."

I started to tear up while chuckling. "Stop making me cry, you know? You made me cry last night, and right now too?"

His face turned red with the word 'last night.'

"Last night was an amazing experience too," he said then took out the small velvet box. "I know we're too young to think about this kind of stuff. This is a promise ring and I want you to promise me that our love will be inevitable until death do us part."

He took out the beautiful diamond ring.

"You're perfect. Very, very perfect, my love. Do you promise to be my lily forever?"

Then I remembered what Snape said back in second year.

"I just want you to know that I lost my Lily, so don't lose yours."

Tears of joy went out my eyes then I nodded.

"Of course," I sniffed then smiled with glee. "I'll be your lily...forever."

He slipped the ring then hugged me tight.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you..." he mumbled while peppering kisses all over my face.

"Engaged to a Malfoy," I smiled then glanced at the beautiful ring. "I like the sound of that."

Then I woke up.

A/N: I'll update the next chapter when this is like 100 votes or sum.