chapter ten

Retracing all the beautiful memories you had in this house you forced opened your eyes, all the lights were on, you can see those heart warming pictures of yours and Jungkook hung there.

All the moments you had were worth a lifetime, you went to your belly, "sorry child, but you are in the wrong womb, your mom is too weak to bring you to this world."

Your aimless steps made their way out of your home, your each tear depicted affliction, the little movement of your belly made you explore the hidden words that the little one was trying to say to you.

But it was late, very late, your decision was made, your destination was designed. You have to do it today.

"I can't face Jungkook anymore, I don't know since when I went this coward, my cowardness was making me sacrifice the life of the one whom I always dreamt to give the entire happiness of this world."

You and Jungkook always wanted to have a perfect family, a happy family with you two and your kids, a girl and a boy. The image of this family was enough for you both to spend nights talking about it.

"Y/N, if we will have a girl then I will light the entire city pink in honour of the princess of Jeon dynasty." Jungkook poked your cheeks while you were dozing your head side wise because of sleepiness. "Kookie, I am sleepy." "But baby, it's important to plan the future of our kids." He shook your head a little, you tugged him tightly beside you, placing your fingers on his lips, you gestured him to sleep. "We will also make a castle for our princess." You added and you both drifted into dreamland dreaming of your happy family.

"All those plans are mere dreams now, I can't make it true kookie, I am really sorry, I broke you my love I broke your trust, I broke your heart." You stood in the middle of the street, falling on your knees, your unattractive loud cries made many eyes looking at your pity full figure.

You clinched facial expressions and hunched posture finally landed in front of the destination. The moisture laden wind hitting your body. None of the muscles of your body had the courage to move a bit.

"Eomma, I am coming to you." You gave a loud cry.

Jungkook POV
______________

Walking up, I flattered my eyelids million times as I scanned the house thrice to check for her presence. My wife was nowhere to be seen, her phone number was unreachable and none from her company had any idea about her.

The little note in my hand, taking another glance at it, my breathing caught and the exhale was short, it was hard to breath out.

There must be something different today, the aura was making me uneasy, These feelings were hitting me harder, they seemed very familiar, these strange feelings were flooded with the past terrors, the tension grew higher with every passing second.

Standing in the middle of our house I gave a spin, there was something that was bothering me, her figure was running in my mind as if she was crying.

"Is this all the same what happened years ago?" My legs became weak, the adrenaline rushing on it's peak.

"Jungkook, please let me go, eomma is calling me, jungkook leave me, see she is there her body is there I will bring her jungkook, eomma." I flinched, her cries were banging my ears.

Flashback.

7 years ago.

It was a warm spring morning, the birds were singing, and I was sitting comfortably on my balcony enjoying the coffee.

"Jungkook open the door fast." Y/N cried at the door, I rushed to open it, the opening revealed y/n her eyeballs sagged out, her dress was covered with dirt, bare feets with blood oozing out, "eomma is missing since last night." She cried in, hugging me.

"Shh, she will be fine, let's go we will find her." Giving her my shoes we both ran the entire town to find her mom, no evidence was visible, the sun was about to set, every passing second y/n was losing hope, her body was quivering, sweat dripping down we finally stood near the "Han river bridge".

The atmosphere had a pin drop silence, not a single person around, our loud breathing were clearly audible, the sun was going down in front of our eyes, y/n lost her balance of emotions, her gaze pushed and pulled every uncaring object.

"Ko-okie" her weak voice gave me a gesture, following her gaze, there stood a dark shadow on the top of the bridge swinging arms, not a moment later the body of the lady bashed against the mighty water body.

The environment stood numb, the water sound played many times in our ears, Y/N's focused on the body many times till it's last presence was also invisible in the dark.

The pink garment with rose prints, floating on the top, "eomma." Her unpleasant bawling made the mourning outline our hearts.

Present

I shook my head thousands of times to let go of this weird thought, not wasting a moment ahead I went to the river.

The sun was about to rise, the dawn looked the same as that dusk, and there stood a dark body in between the darkish orange background, looking towards the bridge, the same pink garment with rose prints..

Y/N..ahh..