finale

"What will be the relationship between you and this baby?, I am sorry jungkook, I am sorry." You cried in his embrace, not to your surprise he backed off. He steps back a little while you keep on sobbing.

Jungkook's POV

"Baby," a baby how is that possible, it's definitely impossible for me to believe her words right now, what does she mean by that, our dreams, our life with our children that we always wanted.

The grief and frustration welling up inside me needs an outlet. The constant ache in my chest was made worse with the imagination of my wife giving birth to his kid, my mind and only focus on the box present far away, the ocean of thought conquered my brain, "but it wasn't her fault, she was framed." A little voice came from inside.

She mistook Jackson as me, due to our marriage ring, it wasn't her fault. Besides, the innocent kid doesn't deserve to be punished for someone else's sins. I need to be strong, strong to protect my wife and her baby. Her happiness is my everything.

With the remaining courage, I turned towards her, her pale face, swollen red eyes, tears flowing endless, the guilt was visible with every sob of her, then the incident played in my head, the body standing on the top of the bridge, involuntarily my head shook in a NO.

Swallowing my terror, I moved closer to her, gently pulling her to my chest, "This is our child, baby, your child and my child." My hand stroking her hair, I looked in the sky biting my lips, rolling the tears back, praying that I may keep these words what I just said.

"Kookie, will I be able to love this kid, just like ours." She cried in my embrace, grabbing my shirt in her small yet strong fist, she let out all her frustrations and grin out, while I kept on comforting her, "you will be the best mom, and we will be the best parents."

I looked at her, with an assured look, taking a deep breath, I made my mind to love y/n and the kid with all my heart, we will definitely have our kids too, but I will never discriminate. Closing my eyes I made myself firm, firm to stick to my decisions.

"Thank you kookie, thank you."

Next day

Authors POV

The rest of the day, Jungkook kept on counseling and comforting you, he tried to sweep out all the remains of guilt in your heart, with the help of Jennie, the police was able to send Jackson behind the bars.

The sun was already up, while you were still in your dreamland, the heavy load that you carried by yourself was gone, the smooth sleep you got was denying you to wake up, shuffling in the bed, you noticed an empty space behind you, "kookie..." Your voice was low trying to catch it's pace.

Getting no response, you hadn't any choice to get up yourself to look for him, turning around you found a note pinned beneath the water bottle, "Good morning princess, I am out for a little work, I will be heading directly to the doctor's clinic." The note seemed both merry and sad at the same time.

Your face lacked any significant expression, merely looking like a robot, "I pulled jungkook into a dirty mess." those thoughts didn't let you take a breath peacefully.

At the clinic

You sat on the chair in front of the gynaecologist, who was instructing you about taking care of yourself, those words wouldn't reach your deaf ears, the state that you were in was just making the things difficult for you and your baby.

Staring at the water glass, you were in your own world, full with agony, anger and guilt, "The third month of the pregnancy is most crucial, you have to be careful and avoid having sex, and alcohol is completely forbidden."

With the sentence, a huge band stained your ears, you turned in the direction detecting jungkook, his mouth wide open and the chocolates spread across the floor, as the butter on bread.

The words of the doctor hit your brain once again, "third month, the third month." your mouth said the same words again and again, just to make you both realize, "it's our child, baby." His voice was soft as a feather, he held your face delicately between his palms, "That happened 2 weeks ago, but this is our child kookie," you both broke down, letting the tear of happiness wash away the guilt and stress.

Explaining everything to the doctors, you both were heading back to home, it was your luck that the kid was healthy even after you were being drunk. The pregnancy was smooth after that, Jungkook would take care of you, he even made a huge bedroom, beside his cabin, so that he would take you with him.

After 5 months.

"Baby aren't you done yet. Are you having constipation, should I take you to the doctor." Jungkook said slightly looking at you with the corner of his eyes. "Jungkook don't look at me." You shouted at him with your furious eyes keeping a check on his actions.

He was pesting you literally everywhere, his overprotective self would never let you out of his sight for even a second, right now he was inside the toilet with you. Teasing you he slightly turned around, "Babe, I have already seen every inch of your body, also it's me who knows your body better than you." He smirked, as he already knew the magic of his words on you.

That familiar scarlet heat warmed your cheeks. "Kookie, stop it." That's all that you could say in your defence.

Jungkook held your hand and took you inside the bed room, that was inside his office, you rested your head on his chest lying on your back resting a little. "Should we go home early babe." He cooed in your ears, you replied with a nod. "Let's go." He said cheerfully.

"Have this soup babe, come on open your mouth." "No-no-"

"Let me wash you babygirl, you can't do it alone with my huge child inside your tummy."

"Should I tie your hair, you will look pretty."

"Babe, now only 1 month is left soon and a mini y/n will be sleeping in between us."

Meanwhile Jackson.

"Leave me, they have my kid with them."

"Stop behaving like an idiot officer you don't know me, I will have what I want."

"Shut up, until I am here, no one can hurt my wife."

"Jungkook"

_______________

Did you all enjoyed the story??
Tell me in the comments.

Purple you...💜💜