♛Chptr. 12 || ☆☆Yeah, I Said, "If You Kiss Me, I Might Let It Happen"☆☆♛

⚠️Y'all ready? (I don't think so) 😝⚠️

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [My Oh My]

0:45 ───o──────── -2:49
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

0:45 ───o──────── -2:49⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆Yeah, I Said, "If You Kiss Me, I Might Let It Happen"☆☆

Jimin didn't know how they ended up in the penthouse' living room with cans of beers they brought at a convenience store. All he could remember was how he felt his pride getting stepped on the moment Jungkook called him a fucking 'baby' for screaming with his lungs out when Jungkook overtakes two or three cars on a highway at such a speed he could feel his entire soul leaving his body.

In his defense, Jeon Jungkook was such a fucking asshole for not even listening to his rants that they would seriously die if he keeps up at that pace. But instead, Jungkook, who seemed to be enjoying seeing him almost pee in his pants, didn't listen to him and instead made his motorcycle roar louder, breaking another traffic law by running on a red light at a fucking intersection!

"Are you fucking kidding me?! If you want to die that badly then don't drag me the fuck in your suicide attempt! We almost died there, you asshole!" He shouted the moment Jungkook parked momentarily at some alleyway to hide since a police car started trailing behind them. If Jungkook wasn't that fast, maybe the police could even catch them.

Jungkook only chuckles, his helmet on his hand as he stared at a fuming Jimin in front of him. "But we didn't die though, I'm a great driver." He boasted with a shrug but Jimin wasn't having any of his bullshits so he rolled his eyes and groaned with a really pissed off huff. 

He rested his hands on his hips as he gave Jungkook a stern look as if he's about to murder him. The fuck! His heartbeats aren't even still stopping from how nervous and scared he feels when he heard the sirens of the police car behind them!

"Yeah, great driver, my ass! I won't get home with you so congrats gentleman because you can die alone now!" He huffed in annoyance that his nostrils even grew bigger. It made Jungkook chuckle as he only finds it funny.

But it was when Jimin was about to already walk away to grab a cab home that Jungkook made a comment he did not expect would come his way.

"Aww, looks like I scared the baby," Jungkook commented with a chuckle and Jimin halts. To say that Jimin was taken aback was an understatement. Jungkook did not just possibly called him a baby, did he?