Questioning

Hermione pulled Pansy into the broom closet.
"Oh so you want to get something, done?" Pansy asked her kissing her.
"Pansy," Hermione said pushing Pansy off.
"Salem is here and I have something to tell you." Hermione told her. Pansy looked down a little embarrassed at that.
"What's up." She asked finally.
"There's a voice, telling me to tell everyone that I'm dating you! It's also hurting people. It hurt Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle, I didn't really care about them but it was framing Zabini for it! It also hurt Ron! Then blamed Fay for it! So we had to tell McGonagall that I heard a voice!" Hermione explained.
"You have to be careful, I don't know who it will go after next!" Hermione pleaded.
"I will be careful I promise." Pansy promised.
"But who knows?" Pansy asked her. Hermione looked down, then looked back at her.
"Zabini, Harry, Parvarti, Lavender, and Fay." Hermione told her.
"Why did you tell your roommates?" She asked surprised.
"I didn't, the voice did!" She hissed to her.
"Ok ok, I'm sorry." She apologized.
"No I'm sorry I'm out of it today. Anyways I have to get to the library, I promised Zabini I would tell him something." Hermione exclaimed, grabbing Salem and leaving. Pansy has kissed her before she left.
"Hey Zabini." Hermione said as she sat down. He looked up at her surprised she came.
"Granger." He said smiling.
After the library!
"Now who do I make you tell?" The voice suddenly said as she sat down on her bed with Salem.
"Nobody!" She hissed and cooed at Salem trying to make everything seem ok.
"Hmmm maybe Cho? Ooh maybe," the voice was hissing to her.
"What can I do to make you stop! There has to be something!" Hermione hissed to it.
"You have to either break up with her, because I really hate to see gryffindor and Slytherin together, or tell the whole school see what they say after that?" The voice explained. Hermione was wide eyed, she wasn't ready to tell the whole school and Pansy definitely wasn't ready. She knew Pansy was a pure blood, and knew if she was caught with a Muggle born she would be beaten, disowned, or killed by her own parents. Hermione sighed, knowing what she had to do to keep Pansy safe. Hermione got up and went to Pansy.
"So I see you left Salem with someone this time, why did you want to meet up?" Pansy asked her very confused but looking ready to kiss Hermione.
"Actually Pansy I left him because I didn't want him hearing this." Hermione told her.
"Remember I didn't make you do this." The voice told her hissing away.
"Hermione, what's wrong, you look upset." Pansy asked her looking so concerned now
"Pansy I, I lost interest in you, I guess I wasn't exactly into girls after all and I'm just a little confused. Salem won't see you again and I hope to be able to stay away from you." Hermione blurted out and ran away, she couldn't take it Pansy looked heartbroken but she couldn't tell her the truth or the voice would let everybody hear it and tell them. Hermione was crying as she ran back to the Gryffindor tower.
"Hey Hermione I'm going to see Ron he just woke up." Harry told her but then saw her crying and decided to get Ron to help him. Hermione just realized, Blaise had her child.
"Hermione, what happened?" Fay asked her when Hermione flopped herself on the bed, crying.
"The stupid voice!" Hermione yelled.
"What did it make you do?" Fay asked concerned. Hermione looked so upset.
"I had to break up with Pansy, or tell the whole school. If I told the whole school surely one of the Slytherins would of told it to her parents, and they would of done something horrid to her!" Hermione explained crying.
"So you picked the less harmful option?" Fay asked her feeling pity for her. She nodded. Fay got up and left. After a couple minutes she came back.
"Don't be sad in here for you." Fay said, Salem in front of her face to make it look like Salem said it. Hermione laughed.
"Aww thank you." Hermione said she passed Salem to smiling Hermione.
Word count: 720