five

HANA

It's now Sunday; less than a day until campers will begin arriving and we'll be sitting through the same speech I had missed last year, although Harry's heard it several times before. Irritatingly, he's acting like he's frightened of touching me after claiming he doesn't want to force me into anything and continually apologised, although I've promised him countless times that I'm not mad or upset, and he's done nothing wrong.

He's insistent. It's beginning to get annoying.

We spend the entire day lounging around in pyjamas and bed, raiding Harry's extensive stash of chocolate whilst I played every upbeat, happy song I could find in his collection on music. I observe fondly as he sings and dances along to the songs in an attempt to lift his mood, which is still down and I could tell every smile is somewhat forced.

It doesn't matter what it is or how unimportant; if Harry thinks he's done something wrong, he takes it and molds it into something much, much bigger until it drives him to shut down completely unless I help him, and I'm trying my fucking best, it just isn't going very well.

He drifts to sleep much earlier than usual, barely even making it past dinner before he's back in bed and snoring lightly. I would presume it to be something to do with having to be up early tomorrow and this is the last night of peace we would get if he weren't so anxious.

I'm worried because if he is alright, - like he's claiming - he would've fucked me by now, and he hasn't even try to touch me, aside from sweet kisses during the day and his hand sneaking up my thigh just before he falls to sleep.

Naturally, he wakes up early and is very energetic, guiding me out of bed before the sun has even risen properly and to the showers, insisting on washing my hair. It's rather relaxing until I sneakily wrap my fingers around his cock that I can feel nudging into my lower back, as much as he tries to ignore it.

He gives in within seconds, spinning me and fucking me very hard against the wall of the shower underneath the stream of water that, by the time we're done, runs freezing cold. Fortunately, that seems to be the end of his refusal to touch me if not entirely innocent, as his hands are all over me just like usual. And Harry seems to be back to usual.

It doesn't seem to be the type of 'alright but not really' where I can easily see behind his fake smiles and terrible jokes that he's still sad; it seems as though he's genuinely okay now, but I'm making sure to keep an eye on him and try to notice any weird mood changes or anything out of the ordinary.

I hope one day I won't have to worry about him so much, but until that day comes, if ever, I'll continue to worry every day, and take care of him when he needs it.

"Hello, Cherry, you look beautiful," he sneaks up behind me and kisses my cheek lightly, holding my shoulder before taking a seat next to me. My thigh heats beneath his palm, his thumb digging gently into my skin.

We finish up breakfast and all congregate in the main hall, waiting patiently for the campers, which would be a mix of girls and boys this year, all around the same age as everyone was when I attended.

"What time do they get here?" I ask, turning to meet his wordless request for kisses. Carl clears his throat behind us awkwardly, shooting Harry a hard glare before redirecting his focus to me.

"As you know, it's a mixed camp this year, so the girls will be with girls and the boys with boys," he states sternly. Harry rolls his eyes out of Carl's view as the excited campers begin to pile into the hall with their huge suitcases and bright grins.

"Only thing stopping me is loving Hana, know that by now," he mumbles, referring to his sexuality, and I fight the urge to smile, although Carl doesn't find it so funny.