16

Jennie's POV

"Hello Rosie?" I greeted my girlfriend with a sleepy voice, I am still cuddled up in bed. It's still too early to function and I don't know why my girl is calling me at this ungodly hour.

"Jennie, sweetie." An older woman's voice greeted me. Oh shit, that's not Rosie.

I shot my eyes open and immediately sat down, "Good morning ma'am, I mean mom." I replied with a little nervousness in my voice.

"Can you talk to Roseanne, this girl is very hard headed." Mrs. Park whined. Now what the hell is wrong?

"What's going on?" I asked, fighting the urge to doze off again, ugh I'm not a morning person.

"She's insisting that she will go to work today!" Her mom yelled, making me flinch.

"She's sick and she still wants to leave the damn house and now I can't go to work on time because I'm worried about her." Her mom explained.

"Mom I'm okay" I heard Rosie in the background.

"What okay you have a 39 degrees fever, you're not okay!" Mrs. Park scolded.

"Can you convinced her sweetheart, I really need to attend my meeting this noon."

"I'll be there in a bit mom, just wait for me, I'll be quick." I replied, bidding goodbye and getting up to get ready.

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and ate breakfast. My parents descended downstairs with their luggage's.

"Where are y'all going?" I eyed the both of them.

"We need to go meet some investors in Hawaii" My mom smiled.

"Y'all be going there to have your 10000th honeymoon again now, won't you?" I narrowed my eyes at the both of them and they just laughed at me.

"Business with pleasure, honey." My dad massaged my shoulders before walking next to mom.

"So you'll be leaving me alone again?" I pouted.

"Baby, you're big already and besides the cook and the cleaner will come visit you often." My mom pulled me to hug her.

"Where are you going this early anyway?"

"Rosie" I shyly replied.

"Oh my whipped daughter" My dad laughed.

"Daddy! That's not true, she's just sick, I need to be there because her mom needs to go to work." I pouted.

"Alright princess, drive safely okay?" My parents both hugged me before we left the house and went on our separate ways.

I love them, they still looked young and in love. They're also very understanding and patient with me, they never forgets to spend quality time together despite being busy, they always find ways and I admire them for that. They are perfect and I hope for Rosie and I to be just like them one day.

I glanced at my wristwatch and saw the time, it was 9:30. I stopped by the small children's store for a while before pulling up at the Park's driveway.