Chapter 33

Chapter 33: Lang Yi Comes to the Hospital at Midnight

"Thank you!" Yan Hua turns her head sideways to look at Lang Ruoxian. She sincerely thanks the man for the first time.

No matter what his purpose is, she's afraid she would be forced to lie down on the operating table if he did not appear in time...

Thinking of what would happen after that, Yan Hua shudders. She has abandoned everything to give birth to the baby, so she won't allow others to treat him like that.

"I thought she has basic humanity, but obviously she can do anything for her selfishness and purposes."

Lang Ruoxian snorts: "The so-called select society consists of a group of brutes in human skin competing who can be the most inhumane."

"..."

"Why do you stare at me? Is there a flower on my face?" Seeing Yan Hua staring at him, Lang Ruoxian glances at her.

Yan Hua smiles: "This is not like what you usually say."

"Should I say you are too stupid?" Lang Ruoxian narrows his long and beautiful eyes. "In that case, you can call Grandpa by yourself. As long as the phone gets through, Grandpa will call you back even if it is hung up by others."

"Maybe that's because I haven't regarded him as my grandpa." Yan Hua also snorts. "He isn't my biological grandpa indeed, but fortunately he cares about my baby, otherwise I really don't know what to do."

Nobody says that Lang Hongyue wanted her to give the caesarean birth. They just tell the doctor's opinion to Lang Cha. So, Lang Cha asks Lang Hongyue to take good care of Yan Hua, make her be hospitalized in a thoroughgoing manner, and create the best conditions for her.

"Why are you frowning?" Lang Ruoxian sees that she has been frowning. "After Grandpa said that, Lang Hongyue doesn't dare to harm you, and... I think she might have regretted it now."

Lang Hongyue regrets it indeed. She only thought that if a caesarean operation is conducted in advance, the child's physical condition will be worse so that she can control him in the future. But she ignored the existence of the mother Yan Hua. She was much too hurried.

On the second day of Yan Hua's hospitalization, Lang Hongyue comes to the hospital with tonics.

"Hua, don't blame on me. I was just too anxious. I was afraid that you will suffer from the malposition." She can't admit her plan no matter Yan Hua has guessed it or not.

Otherwise, Yan Hua will hate Lang Hongyue forever.

"I apologize to you!" Lang Hongyue looks at her kindly. "It's my fault that I scared you."

Yan Hua keeps silent and hasn't eaten the tonics. Lang Hongyue sees that and stands up: "I want to say something to the doctor. You remember to eat the cubilose before it cools down!"

She steps on her high heels and goes out. However, she hides outside and looks at Yan Hua secretly. Seeing that Yan Hua begin to eat the cubilose in the bowl after hesitating for a while, she stops feeling worried.

"Hee! I don't believe that I can't deal with a little girl..."

Yan Hua listens carefully and is sure that Lang Hongyue really leaves this time. Yan Hua feels uninterested and lays down the bowl after eating some cubilose. She was just pretending being stupid.

And Lang Yi feels scared for a long time after that night. He believes that Lang Ruoxian must know something. When Li Jun sees that he is scared, he thinks it is due to Chen San, so he proposes to kill Chen San.