[08] Acquaintance

Hi guys so I would just like to inform you that my stories will also be showing some of the side characters life's too, because it's fun to know them better.
In this chapter you will be seeing some side characters POV too.🤗🤗

Elijah's POV:

Elijah's POV:

My lips were centimeters away from hers. I could feel her breath, her minty fresh breath. Fuck, what was I doing? Was I really kissing the girl I had sworn to destroy. This couldn't happen.

And it's like god heard that, a knock on the boy's locker room snapped us from our thought as I turned on my heel to open the door. Before unlocking the door I looked at Kiara to assure her body was covered properly. I unlocked the door and it swung open and I saw "Lukas?"

Of course he had to be the one disturbing my moment with her but I wanted someone to so I guess I should thank him. "Brother.." he said. "We are not brothers, Lukas, we just happen to have the same father" I said narrowing my eye and he smirked

"well that technically makes us half brothers" he added as I clenched my teeth and said "Call me brother again and you will find your teeth on the floor"  I raised my eyebrows as he gulped and looked past my shoulder.

"Princess....what are you doing in boy's locker room, with my brother" he asked Kiara while walking past me. He fucking called her princess. I swear to god my blood boiled knowing they knew each other.

"Wait, he is your brother?" Kiara asked. "No we are not" I said as Lukas cut me off and said "yes we are, half brothers"I rolled my eyes and asked "how do you two know each other?"

"Lukas here tried to offer me free service at his dad's cafe...... while I was ready to pay, such a gentleman isn't he?" Kiara said and Lukas ran his fingers in his hair with a smirk on his face while I could clearly sense that sarcastic tone of Kiara. "Hey! princess you coming to tonight's party.....the host is one of my friends and I know for sure this party is gonna be lit" he asked as I raised my eyebrows at Kiara waiting for her answer.

"Actually yes, probably. Bri is taking me.....we haven't discussed it yet..... we didn't get the time"  She exclaimed. "Oh yes I am so sorry, I heard what happened in the cafeteria earlier. Katherine is a real bitch" Lukas said and I stayed silent and looked back and forth at them while they were talking.

Fucking Lukas!

"Anyways, Elijah you coming? we have soccer practice" Lukas said "oh fuck I forgot about it" I said out loud "well you are the captain we can't start it until you come to the field" I nodded. He took his kit and walked out of the door but before he went out he turned and said "hey brother.....let's hang out sometimes" I rolled my eyes not turning around to face him and said "let's not" and he walked off.

"Let's go, I'll drop you home." I said to Kiara. "What?firstly you have soccer practice and secondly I am NOT going home" she said and I furrowed my eyebrows and said "what the fuck do you mean by that......"