˗ˋ 20

CHAPTER TWENTY

-: sixth year :-

── IN WHICH A PARTY KEEPS THEM UP

. . .

If Tiger was to take anything away from her time at Hogwarts - excluding her education of course - it was that the house of Gryffindor knew how to celebrate a Quidditch win.

The match itself ended around lunch, and everyone, in high spirits from the thrill of the game, even some of the loosing house, would return to the school, choosing to do whatever they wanted next.

Lily, Lydia and Marlene explained this to Tiger as they pulled her out of the library, where her and Remus had been studying for an upcoming Astronomy test they had. Remus, tagging along behind, had agreed with everything they said.

"And then, as it turns later into the day, there's a party." Lydia jumped about the hallway, her arm still linked with Tiger's.

"And it's really loud. And overwhelming at times." Lily shuddered, and both Marlene and Lydia laughed. "I threw up one time after too much butterbeer."

"Ever since then, she's been funny about the parties." Marlene smiled, looking over at her friends. "That being said, you can already hear the music playing."

"I bet it's Sirius's." Remus said, stepping a little closer to the group and falling in line with the four girls. "You know in fourth year when I asked you for the present advice?" Remus asked, looking over at his cousin.

"Yeah.. when I was visiting in Summer, right?" Tiger replied, and all of the girls looked over at the boy. "I said about the music player - is that what you're talking about?"

"Yeah." Remus smiled, a sort of proud smile which had a warmth which was usually directed towards his family. "He loved it, it's what we use for every party now."

"I gave him some of my old cds." Lily smiled. "Now come on Tigs, the boys bring butterbeer and sweets from Hogsmeade." 

"Through the passageway?" Tiger asked, meeting Remus's eyes, who nodded. "Do you think they brought some Chocolate Frogs?"

"The House Elves also bring up plates of more.. solid food." Remus nodded, answering Tiger's question with something other than the answer. "But also whatever sweets you can think of."

"Treacle tarts?" Tiger asked, as they approached the portrait to the Gryffindor common room, and just like the girls had told her, you could hear the music even through the stone walls.

"Let me guess, here for the party? Merlin, I won't be getting any sleep tonight. Password?" The Fat Lady said, her voice as dull as the emotions displayed on her wonderfully painted face. Lily recited the given password for that week, pretty sure that it was only her and Remus who knew it.

"I could've sworn it was something to do with goblins." Marlene said, as the portrait swung open and the sound of loud music overwhelmed them.

"Twiggy." A voice cheered, and in the middle of the common room, stood on one of the sofas, was James and Sirius, one of which had stopped singing their hearts out to the song playing to greet her.

"Prongsie!" Tiger replied, mirroring the shout and excitement that James was showing. "You won!" She giggled as James jumped off of the sofa and picked her up, completely ignoring anyone else.