Sanji Doppelganger

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

After the whole situation was slightly more calm by that I mean Sanji stopped beating the crap out of his doppelganger. Sanji was caught up in the steal net and dragged under water to drown. Zoro and Luffy offered to chase after him but I pulled them both back and pointed out Camie had gone. In the meantime, these people kept trying to wreck us so I cut the houses in half in retaliation when they nearly dropped the anchor above our ship. The doppelganger riding the weird bull came charging at us but before I could intercept with Conquerer's Haki, Luffy had knocked it down with his own.

"You.. have Conquerer's Haki?" I whispered in shock

"Huh? A haki?" Luffy questioned.

"Nevermind, I'm not in the right position to tell you about it" I replied

"Oh alright"

Sanji came out of the water and walked up to his doppelganger before giving a swift kick to his face which seemed to be doing something. The kick altered his bone structure so he looked like a different person. The doppelganger passed out there. I returned to my boat and decided to rest since my body still got tired easily which Chopper said would last a few more days. I fell asleep like a rock. When I woke up, there was Camie waving me down from the Thousand Sunny with a bashful blush on her. We crossed the Thousand Sunny to reach their boat. She was really excited to be able to thank me so she kept good on her promise about the Takoyakis.

"So what are you waiting for, take a bite!" Hacchin urged.

Taking a toothpick, I raised it and poked into the Takoyaki while everyone eagerly waited for my reaction. I picked it up and blew on it before putting it into my mouth and biting it. My eyes widened in pleasant surprise as I excitedly made a little jump. A red blush at the heat of the Takoyaki. A small moan escaping my mouth before I happily dug into more. A big smile on my face as I let out puffs of steam from the heat build up inside the Takoyaki.

"It's really tasty! Thank you!" I praised.

"I'm glad you like it! I used to eat your sweets when you had a shop in East Blue. Everyone was a bit sad when you dissepeared only to join Baratie"

"Oh really? Well thanks for supporting me!"

Laughing, I continued eating while Luffy was trying to eat all of them in one go. Franky yanked me down to sit next to him before we began eagerly gushing over some cool ships that were built throughout history. That weird doppelganger of Sanji came back to thank him but was such an arrogant dick about it that I nearly threw up my food. He took Nami wiping her lips with a napkin as her trying to flirt with him by blowing him a kiss. She was infuriated at that and everyone was yelling at the guy a lot which soured my mood.

"Franky... This guy is going to make me puke...."

"Just try to ignore him" Franky encouraged.

It was a blessing when the doppelganger left but my appetite was so gone that I passed back all my food to Luffy before I developed a stomach ache. I reassured Hacchin it wasn't because of him but the doppelganger. Honestly, at least we found out how we were going to get into the second half of the Grand Line. We would have to get a coating from Saobody Archipelago. Hacchin led us to the place as he spoke of its wonders. I went onto the Thousand Sunny. My tummy soon settling down but my face was still tinted blue. That guy made me nauseas.

"(M/N)... You alright?"

"Just peachy..."

Sanji moved and raised my head before putting my head onto his lap. In return, I let out a small pitiful whimper before Sanji reassured me that it was going to be fine. He stroked my hair while trying to soothe me. It was nice when he let me ramble about how much I hated those people even though he's heard it before. I got up soon enough and thanked Sanji sincerely. He gave me a closed eye happy smile in return before smoking a cigarette. Groaning, I got up and saw that we were at the place. Grove 41. I gave a side glance to Zoro when Hacchin said to remember it. I pulled out a marker and asked him to give me his hand.

"Huh?! Why would I? I'm going to buy your sword with you."

"You are but we are still going to split up after that so you can do your own thing and I can do mine. Anyways, hand please."

"You sound like an over worried boyfriend." Zoro remarked sticking his hand out.

"Yeah, I bet you would love that." I wittily replied.

I didn't glance for a reaction from Zoro as I wrote the number 41 on the back of his hand before we got off. I made sure to grab lots of money first. I followed behind Luffy noticing the floating bubbles coming out from the ground. He jumped onto them as they floated in the air. He beamed at me and asked me if I would like to join which I did. I laughed jumping up after him. We didn't fall off since they were sticky. I could still here Hacchin talking about the coating of our ships. He would take us to a man he trusted. Hacchin asked us to promise in return to never defy the World Nobles even if someone were to be killed in front of our eyes.

Sanji, Franky and Usopp were staying behind. Sanji fell for Nami's trick to protect the treasure room while Franky and Usopp wanted to fix up the ship. I held Zoro by his hand as we followed behind Luffy briefly only to see a man explode to pieces after he begged to be released. I nearly moved into help but Zoro stopped me. His face looked pained as he said in his own way it was too late especially after a woman wearing a weird bubble shot him. He pulled me away before I could intervene as I heard people muttering about the Celestial Dragons.

For now, Zoro and I stayed in a group with Luffy and the rest. We got ambushed several times but we easily took them down. This whole place made my heart feel heavy. A vile taste in my mouth. We walked inside to the place Hacchin trusted that was a bar to see a lady beating up a man who refused to pay. Shakki was a nickname for Syakuyaku. She welcomed us and let Luffy and Brook raid her fridge while she gave Chopper some cotton candy. She turned to me and Zoro before giggling.

"The Sweet Deadly Baker...  It's been a long while since I had some of your desserts. My partner used to swim across the calm belt to eat your sweets."

"Why thank you?"

Shakki was extremely welcoming by offering everyone a seat. It was really interesting to know that she used to be a pirate and that even Garp tried to capture her despite being forty years ago. She already knew that we wanted to get our ships coated but it seemed that Rayleigh wasn't here and hasn't been for the past six months. The information she gave told us that he was either in Grove 1-29, Saobody Park or in a gambling house. She warned us to be careful since there were twelve people with bounties above 100,000,000 Beli here including us. She listed off the popular names and I was amazed to hear about Law.

"Speaking of bounties, among the rookies, you're only number three!"

"Who's number one?" I asked

"Funny since that's coming from your mouth."

A/N:Fun fact, originally I had Zoro and (M/N) holding hands in the bar unknowingly but it was Zoro doing the holding. Fun fact, I can write up to 2k words normally so in the past 100 days I've written at least 200k or more. Some novels that have 400 pages have 100k words so if you this book, you've actually read a whole novel. Congratulations! Thanks for reading!

 Congratulations! Thanks for reading!