♡ 𝟘𝟜 ♡

"Hey bro, You are sure that we are going to the company to make that track right?" Jimin asks Yoongi for the nth time ever since they got back home from Japan tour last night.

"Why? Why are you so keen about heading to the company tomorrow? What are you up to?" The elder asks getting slightly annoyed. Normally returning after a tour Jimin would be locked up in his room sleeping for days, living a life of a couch potato till he is fit to go back to work or practice. This is so unlike him.

Jimin just gave a playful grin and a finger heart to the scowling elder to annoy him more. "Because I don't want you to work all alone." Yoongi just sighed giving up not having the strength to put with the younger who was oozing with energy. 

Hoseok found the whole interaction between the two members funny and laughed before opening his mouth to give an idea about to why Jimin is this eager to go to work, "Yah. I'm 100% sure it's to see that girl that Jimina couldn't shut up about during the whole tour past two weeks.

"Oh.. That flower girl. Didn't he say that she had joined our company." Taehyung passed a comment to tease Jimin as he grabbed a water bottle from the fridge before heading to his room.

"Ah! Now it makes sense. I got you bro." Yoongi finally gave a sly gummy smile and head back to his own room.

Feeling a bit embarrassed Jimin mumbled something to himself and climbed over the couch to take a seat next to Jungkook. "Stop mumbling.. you are so bad at hiding things. You make it so obvious when you are interested on something." Hoseok swats Jimin's chest.

"I wasn't. I'm not.. you guys are delulu." Jimin grabs the remote from Jungkook's hand trying to play it cool.

"Hey! I was using it." Jungkook complained but Jimin just ignored.

"Delulu my ass. It's us Jimina. You can't lie to us.. isn't that right Kook."

"Yeah right." Jungkook just mumbled staring at the TV as Jimin scrolled through the trending movie list on Netflix.

"Kook.. aren't you least bit of curious about this girl? I really wonder what's so special about a random girl this one met." Hoseok questions popping some rice puffs into his mouth. 

"Hey! She is not random ok. And I only spoke about her three or four times ok." Jimin tried to defend himself.

"Yeah right. Whatever you say Jimina. And nope.. I'm not curious about this girl because I'm sure Jimin will last as much as he lays his eyes on someone new. And I don't have brain capacity to keep them in track." The youngest teased earning a kick from Jimin.

"Yah! Just because I say hi and talk to some girl doesn't mean I'm interested in all of them. I don't even mention girls so easily." Jimin scowled then the next second both Hoseok and Jungkook chuckled as he slipped.

"See.. that means you do like this girl." Hoseok wiggled his brows.