Ch28- Magician vs Assassin

Third Persons POVA few weeks later

Third Persons POV
A few weeks later.. Gon and Killua came to (Y/N)'s room for breakfast. "Wow! These pancakes look awesome!" Killua grabs a stack and puts almost every topping on there. "Thanks for making us breakfast, (Y/N)-San."

Gon smiles and begins to eat. "Aw, you're welcome." (Y/N) ruffles his hair and sits down next to them. "So.. Illumi challenged Hisoka to a fight?" Gon hadn't heard about what happened a few weeks ago.

So, Killua and Gon are having breakfast with (Y/N) so they can explain the ordeal to him. Gon's been asking questions all morning, since he's still trying to catch up on what's happening. "Yeah, and it's for a stupid reason."

(Y/N) rolls her eyes and stabs her fork into her pancakes. "What are you talking about? I think a fight between my brother and Hisoka will be cool." Killua does a happy cat face.

" Killua does a happy cat face

"I know.. But a little cat fight back at the hunter exam turned into a big tiger quarrel. And it's at Heavens Arena! Do you know how many people show up just to watch a fight? And since Hisoka is so popular around here, there's going to be an even bigger audience!"

(Y/N) throws her arms up in the air. "That's just going to cause an even bigger mess. And we all know those two aren't going to clean it up the sh*t they leave behind." (Y/N) crosses her arms and feeds Inuki a pancake.

"There's nothing we can do now. It's best to just watch from the sidelines." Killua doesn't show it, but he is also terrified on how this fight is going to turn out. "We'll just see how this plays out first."

Gon smiles, trying to lighten up the mood. "You're right." (Y/N) ruffles his hair and stands up. "Alright let's see how this turns out." The boys smile and follow (Y/N) out the door.

~time skip by; Hisoka & Illumi: I'm going to win!~

(Y/N) transforms back into her younger form, and the three kids walk to the stadium where the fight is taking place. "Alright everyone.. Calm down, the fight has yet to come. The match between Hisoka and Illumi is about to begin!"

The lady screams from the stands. (Y/N) sighs, feeling a bit more relaxed since the talk she had with Illumi. The lights go out, as pink flames erupt from the stage. "Here he comes.. The man of the hour, Hisoka!"