3 - zendaya

I woke up to see Zendaya was already awake I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. I walked in the kitchen and saw Zendaya making some breakfast. I smiled and walked over to her and hugged her from behind. I looked at her and could see her smile as well " Morning baby " I say and give her a kiss on the cheek. " Morning babe " she says and I smile and let go she grabs a plate from one of cabnits and takes some of the food and says " Go sit down babygirl I'll make your plate " I smile and say " Thanks " and give her a quick kiss on the lips.

 I sit down and she places our plates on the table I smile at her and she returns it and sits down with me. We talk for awhile and finish our food until she gets up and takes our plates and puts them in the sink. I smile and get up " Thank you baby " I say and she winks at me and I giggle I go to our bathroom to get changed. I finish getting changed and see Zendaya come out of the bedroom " Put some shoes on were going to the zoo " she says. I smile and give her a kiss on the cheek and go put on my shoes and grab my purse.

We arrive at the zoo and the minute we get in I drag Zendaya to see Y/F/A ( Your favourite animal ). She laughed at me awing at the animals we finish seeing the penguins and I turn to her " Come on babe let's go get some ice cream " she says and I smile she takes my hand and we walk over to the ice cream truck. We get the ice cream and chat for awhile " I love you " I say and she smiles and says " Love you more babygirl " and gives me a kiss on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End~