Legion's Influence

Anger the Bull, You get the Horns

I Walked along the concrete roads, clean and untouched by war, the place that didn't die yet it deserved to. I walked aimlessly in the city, it's many residents living lives to the fullest, joy and love etched onto their faces, their weakness showing, their lack of resolve angered me. The NCR may have been a thorn in my side but even they fought to their last breath and didn't hide behind false hope and heroes to protect them, This world deserved to die out, bleed until it drowns every single one of these pathetic mutants. I continued along the path of the city I now hated, my hatred burned like a mighty flame ready to consume its enemies, Years of torture from these self proclaimed "Powerful beings" when in reality they prey on the weak and cower in the face of the powerful, their titles a mere blindfold over everyone's eyes, when in reality they are all the same. 

*THUD*

Looking to my left I saw what collided with my leg, turning my gaze downwards I saw a child, a frightened one, wearing a piece of cloth with bandages around her arms, her hair white and a single horn protruding from her right temple. Her eyes looked up at me, filled with fear, a new addition to the Legion, given the time to age, a new slave.

*Step Step Step*

My eyes lifted upwards into the darkness of the alleyway, the steps grew closer as the child ran to my right side, her arms gripping the fabric of my pant leg

???: "Oh Eri where have you gone off to now?"

Light gave way as he stepped out, the one blinded by dark, the person, male, was wearing nothing that could save him from a bullet or a sharp knife, he was like all the rest, relying too much on his power, but when that is taken away, he's defenseless.

???: "I'm sorry about her, she has been a really trouble lately"

The human excrement told me

Courier: "Try hacking off a finger, it usually works"

I said crossing my arms, body facing his. The expression on his face was priceless, he was shocked, what a fucking joke. I would do more, I would hack off her leg if she disobeyed. Composing himself the bird masked freak looked me in the eyes, I could feel the child behind be shaking, seems hearing this scared her, good.

???: "I won't hurt her, even if she misbehaves, she's just a child"

He answered, lying through his teeth

Courier: "But you will experiment on her instead"

As the words escaped my lips, muffled by the breathing mask, his eyes widened, If he thinks I'm fucking retarded, he's got another thing coming.

???: "So, looks like I'll have to dispose of you"

Was all he said, I laughed, I fucking laughed, this was entertainment at it's finest, his claims, his empty promises, just like the NCR

Courier: "If you think I care about you or this failed abortion, you're wrong. I don't care if you experiment on her, nor if she dies in the process"

He recoiled along with the child who was still clinging onto me

???: "If you don't care about her than I'll leave"