4 - gal gadot

Gal invited me to come to set with her today and it was well interesting to say the least. Gal finally finishes the last scene for the day and walks over to me. I get out of my chair and smile at her she smiles back and hugs me. I hug her back and I look at her and smile at her " Sorry it took longer than I thought it would " she says. I just shrug my shoulders and say " I'm just happy I get to be be with the most gorgeous women in the world " I reply and she smiles at me. " Lets go home Y/N " she says and I nod and we head home.

We walk inside the house I sit my phone down on the counter of the kitchen and walk over to the living room. I sit on the couch and turn on the TV Gal sits next to me and leans her head on my shoulder. I look at her and she smiles at me I return it and give her a kiss on the forehead and I look for something for us to watch. I look for awhile and finally find something me and Gal watch it for awhile until it ends. I look at Gal and notice she's asleep I smile and put a blanket on her and smile I give her a kiss on the forehead " Goodnight Gal " I say and smile and fall asleep on the couch.

The End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~