Jean x Reader: The Musical?

"You're such a horseface." You say, facepalming.

"But I'm your horseface, right?" He smirks.

"Of course, there's no other horse I would love rather than you." You say, smiling at him.

"Thanks, sweetie. Love you too." He replies, kissing your forehead.

"Now, get out of my room and head back to your stable." You giggle.

"But my home is wherever you are." He says.

"Ew, Jean. Don't call my room a stable. It's kinda offending since I clean too much as hell." You say.

"I'm just kidding. Fine, I'll be heading back now." He says, standing from your bed.

"Wait, my horsey-" You called out to him.

"What can I be of service, princess?" He asks.

(Let the musical officially start! All dialogues will be based from lyrics.)

"Stay with me. Tonight, don't leave me alone." You smile at him.

"So, you want me to stay with you?" He asks, lying down beside you.

"Mhmhm because I'm sure we found love right where we are." You chuckle.

"Good, because I don't want my love to go to waste. I want you and your beautiful soul." He says, before both of you drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o O o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n), it's 7am, the usual morning line-up." Jean says, shaking your sleepy form.

"But I wasn't finished dreaming about your lips, so don't wake me up." You say.

"If we don't go now, it might be too late to apologize." He says.

"Fine, I'l just get up. You don't have to change a single thing. You don't have to try." You reply, getting up and walking out with him.

You reached the mess halls and sat down beside your boyfriend as you got your tray. You looked over to your right to see Sasha, chewing her food with tears in her eyes. You raised an eyebrow at her.

"Foooooood, I'm inlove with you, and all your little things." She continues to cry.

"Jean, please close your eyes. Let's escape this place for a little while." You say, holding his hand.

"Okay, I'll go wherever you will go." Jean nods as you both exit the mess halls, hand-in-hand.

"Hey (y/n), I broke it off thinking you'd be crying but now I feel like a shh looking at you flying, I want you back." Eren says, grabbing you by the shoulders.

"Please, you only know you love her when you let her go. And you let her go." Jean growls, shoving him away,

"I should be over all the butterflies, but I'm still into you." Eren begs.

"Goodbye, goodbye like the first time. You never really loved me like Jean did." You say, pushing him as you held onto your boyfriend.

"How can I move on when I'm still inlove with you?" Eren quietly asks himself, staring at you.

"Jean, it's all so simple now. I'm addicted to the love I found." You say, hugging him.

"Same here. What can I do? I'm addicted to you." He says, hugging you back.

"Hey hey hey, I said hey, what's going on?" Armin says, looking around.

"There's the silence, there's your last chance. Go stand up and glare at cadets, all eyes on you!" Hanji says, looking at Levi.

"Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know we're human too?" Connie shouts at Reiner, who was mocking him.

"Yeah, we bleed when we fall down. We crash and we breakdown. Your words in our head, knives in our heart." Krista shouts too.

Then everyone heard a loud bang. They turned to see Levi had released a smoke flare onto the sky. All fell in silence until he spoke.

"Okay, cadets. Let's get down to business to defeat the titans." He smirks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o O o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know why I did this, forgive me but I really had fun looking for the lyrics and stuff. I apologize, I know it's not one of the best. It's been so looong, missed you guys! I hope to write more soon.