21

Jimin stares at the stitches in his arm. His head was pounding and so was his heart, racing inhumanly fast. He was too frightened to look up at Yoongi who was glaring down at him with his arms crossed.

Jimin swallowed hard as Yoongi just stood over him, clearly furious. Thankfully, Seokjin was able to sew his wounds closed until they heal completely. Well thankfully to Yoongi, Jimin wanted to die and in his eyes, he was so close to achieving that.

Jimin shuffled where he was laying. He wondered when Yoongi would stop staring at him, glaring at him. Jimin finally let his curiosity take the best of him and he looked up at Yoongi, wondering if he was even blinking.

Jimin regretted looking in Yoongi's eyes that were filled with fire and rage. "I-I'm sorry."  Jimin cowered, quickly shifting his gaze to his patches. "P-Please stop looking at m-me like that." Jimin didn't know where this little confidence came from, but he was sure as hell still afraid.

It didn't help that Jimin was absolutely starving and it had barely been two days without food. Jimin's heart jumped out of his pounding chest at the sound of the door knocking. After knowing what the noise was, Jimin looked to Yoongi, waiting for him to answer it. But he was still staring at Jimin.

Jimin decided to take it upon himself as the person on the other side knocked for the 4th time. Jimin attempted to say, 'come in.' But it came out chocked and muffled when Yoongi swiftly grabbed his throat, squeezing and panting. "You don't get to speak." Yoongi spat, his nose pressed against Jimin's cheek as his face was pressed to the side.

The act was so smooth and quick that it took Jimin a good minute to know what was happening to him. Every time he tried to take a breath, which is what his lungs were craving, he couldn't. His throat began to burn as he looked in Yoongi's eyes. They were dark, angry, as always. Jimin was absolutely terrified of the sight in front of him.

The unexpected impact caused Jimin's body to dip in the mattress as his legs began flailing around. He couldn't breath. He tried to, but he couldn't speak. He tried to cough, he couldn't. And it was a great disappointment, but also a relief when Yoongi released his throat. Yoongi looked to the door which was now open.

"What the fuck do you want?!" Yoongi shouted at the person in the door, so angry to the point his vision was blacking out. He could barely see who was at the door and it took all of his strength and rationality to not pull his gun from his jeans and fire it at the threshold.

"You might want to come and look at this Suga." Yoongi could make out the voice to be Jungkook. His voice wavered, he walked in on Yoongi choking the life out of Jimin and now his eyes won't leave Yoongi's hand which is atop his gun inside of his pants.

Yoongi cracked his neck and blinking profusely, taking deep breathes, all to calm down. "Okay. I'll be right there." Yoongi says calmly. He wasn't known for loosing his cool, but for being calm. So to see Yoongi like this scared the shit out of Jungkook, and not to even mention Jimin. Jungkook bowed and exited the room quickly after giving one last glance to Jimin.

Yoongi looked back at Jimin whom was still pressed in the bed and his widened eyes were glued to Yoongi's. Yoongi looked at Jimin's eyes and saw that his once snow white eyes were now blood shot red, followed by the tears on his red pale cheeks.

Yoongi's eyes then grazed over Jimin's neck which was already bruising and painful at the touch. His regretful eyes looked at Jimin's once calm face, noticing how it was now sculpted into an absolutely petrified look. Yoongi wanted to apologize, but if he did he didn't want Jimin getting the wrong idea.

Yoongi raised his finger to graze over Jimin's cheek, but Jimin immediately flinched away from him, causing Yoongi's heart to ache further. He's never regretted something so soon after he's done it, so this would be the first.

He didn't know what to say, so he just left Jimin's side and closed the door behind him. Jimin looks at the door in shock and horror. He begins to cough. His throat felt itchy as did the brim of his eyes. 

He began to bawl in his hands. There was no escape, not even in death.