The Workout

LIZZYS POV

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Day 9

Workout. Yay. Exciting. I do am aware of the fact that working out is an important part of living a healthy life and that it has like a hundred benefits. And everybody should love it. But many people don't. And I am one of them.

I do like to dance for hours and to do sports like swimming or playing badminton. But, you know, a real workout obviously is much different from those. And when I told Vanessa that I'd like to workout with her (which wasn't a lie, I really do) I did not have in mind that this woman has a whole and huge workout program.

I mean if you look at her body it is nothing but understandable though.

I already asked her for how long we'll be working out and she said depending on how fast we are, one or two hours. Which did not sound that painful to me in the first place.

I changed into sports clothing which I randomly packed along with normal clothes just for moments like this. Like if someone really would have interest in working out. I stand in front of the mirror in our bathroom when I put my hair into a ponytail and turn from side to side. "Lily?" I shout. Her head suddenly appears in the door frame. "How does my stomach look in those pants?" I ask her while moving my hand over my belly.

"Ugh they're just my parents. They're like your own parents!" she scoffs. I somehow didn't like that. "So? I still want to look good in front of our gorgeous and toned mother." I say.
'And your hot dad at whom I apparently have a little crush.. but who am I kidding' I gladly only think to myself.

"Yes, you look good." she huffs and goes back to her little project of testing new make up products. Unlike me she can be very into make up. Well, she's a model. But she do be way prettier without make up if you would ask me.

I sigh while removing the chain around my neck and placing it on the counter next to the sink. "Alright I'm going. Later." I say and press a kiss to the top of Lily's head while grabbing my phone. She smiles at me through the reflection of the mirror in front of her before I leave the room and head downstairs.

I walk in the kitchen and get on my tip toes to grab a bottle from the shelf above the counters. "Here you go." I suddenly hear Johnny's voice and the next thing I see is how his exposed and not quite non-muscular arm grabs a bottle for me and places it down on the counter.

"Dude, you can't scare me like that! A hello would've been nice." I laugh and playfully hit his upper arm. He chuckles as I take the bottle to fill it up with water. "Thank you though.".

He smiles at me and I can do nothing but smile back, probably pretty shy and ugly. I take a tiny sip and close the bottle again. Vanessa enters the room just then and smiles widely as she notices us standing there. "Quiet a looker you two, aren't you." she giggles. "You guys ready?".

I take a breath and nod my head yes.
"Do you have a summary of what we'll be doing?" Johnny asks and crosses his arms over his chest, grinning sweetly.

"Well, I figured we'd go for a run first and then do some exercises upstairs." she explained. "You mean in the fitness room with weights and stuff??" I question and she nods her head. How am I supposed to-

"And running for a warm up? How long?". "Not how long, how much. Something like 6 miles." Vanessa answers and grins innocently. Gotta say that lifting weights and doing exercises is not a big problem for me. I do be struggling with cardio though.