Home

*Third point view*

Luca, Isaac, the girls, and Father Hibiki are currently traveling a long journey back to the place they call home, while wearing a mask and hoods. Isaac got really excited he's going to see what the tribe is like because he's never been there. The location was pretty far from Magnolia, since it's very well hidden.

"What has the tribe been doing, while we were away Father Hibiki?" Luca asked.
"We first, started rebuilding our home. Digging up items we could find from the fire, we notice some of our spells were stolen."
"Like the lost magic?"
"Indeed and the users magic that's like the blood magic."

Luca froze for a moment about the people who possess these power that are similar to blood magic. At the time they were commanders that worked under the general's order but he grew to know them before you know what happen.

"How are the others? I know what happens when they lose their magic."
"Three of them are greatly ill while the other two are in a coma. I honestly don't know how he manage to steal and break their contract from them." He said.

Luca is imagining the situation, he also remember the deal he made with the demon. He questioned would he have the chance to still continue his deal or would it be off. They were close to their destination.

"Have you guys changed location?"
"Dad, was able to find a safe place where they can live." Echo said to him.
"All though, it did lead us trouble. Somehow dark guilds manage to find the location and try to enter the village." Melody added.
"We have lost almost the population. From the time we had about half of our people with us; but after what they witness. Some chose to stay with other tribes so we a small amount."

*Luca point view*

We made it up to a mountain, where Father Hibiki said the new village would be. I could see it just look like a regular old mountain since it's part of the disguise.

 I could see it just look like a regular old mountain since it's part of the disguise

Now bigger, I could tell entering through, there was a protection. Guards were there as well.

"Mi'lord, it's good to see you've return safe as well as the girls. Might I ask who this one is?" One of the guards asked about me.

"How can you forget the person, who was the general of the guards." Father Hibiki said as a tease.

They both widened their eyes into surprise, realizing who I am. Quickly kneeling down before me.
"Milord Luca! We apologize for not recognizing you sooner. We are glad you've returned safe." And quickly got up to get a closer look at me.
"I would've thought humans that get older look older?" One of them said.
"HEY! Don't be rude!" The guard from where I could see is a girl whacked the other guard in the head.
"It's alright, I mean I have been gone for a while and I'm glad to see everyone is safe."