삼십사

Seokjin has went to Yoongi, absolutely exhausted and scared from the meeting with Namjoon. He started crying as soon as he heard Namjoon yelling out that they were Mates, too much confused and horrified to properly react. Yoongi felt pity rising in his chest and he hugged the crying male close.

Seemed like the both of them weren't as lucky as Jeongguk and Taehyung with their Mates, one was harshly rejected and the other was mated with someone who constantly harassed him. So both silently cried in each other's arms.

Seokjin has silently confessed that no matter how possessive and harmful Namjoon could be, he was also sweet at rare moments, caring and loving which was exactly why Seokjin couldn't stop loving the man and he hated himself for it. How could he fall in love with his abuser? Who wanted nothing but to own Seokjin but knowing that Namjoon was Seokjin's mate, made him look at the situation from another perspective.

It was devastating.

The sniffling siren has excused himself from a worried looking Yoongi to go to the nearby bathroom and clean his face off from the tear stains, Yoongi nodding in agreement and telling Seokjin that he would be waiting outside. 

Yoongi has actually chosen to wander off to the open meadow in front of the bathroom situated in a pavilion at the class building, enjoying the dimmed sun that was hidden under clouds. He missed being outside or taking a walk in a forest, feeling a fresh breeze fanning over his pale skin and offering him a piece of life.

It was relaxing to be alone in the woods or simply alone in the nature which Yoongi missed the most but he also loved staying with Taehyung, Taehyung who wasn't allowed outside most of the time because of his husband. And since Yoongi understood, like no one else, how it was like to be locked inside, he stayed with Taehyung to make him feel less lonely.

After all, Taehyung has saved his life and Yoongi was forever going to be grateful to the Queen of hell he now considered as his closest friend.

Yoongi sighed, tilting his head up into the direction of the sky and closing his eyes to enjoy the soft wind fanning over his face, getting drowned in the moment and forgetting everything around him. He was always yearning for these peaceful moments were he could enjoy the rare emotions life had to offer, always locked away from life that he was starved.

Park Seojoon, his ex fiance, has locked him away in the palace as soon as he was announced King and engaged to him and only on short moments he was briefly allowed entrance to the outside world. Then Yoongi ran away. And marked himself for death with that action but the young vampire this day would chose death rather than being a silenced doll by the side of a man who slaughtered his entire family.

Yoongi was aware of the fact that as soon as Seojoon got his hands on him, he was as good as dead, marked by the furious king on the day of his escape. Vampires tried getting him, to be the one bringing back the fled bride to their King and standing in his favor.

Because as soon as Yoongi would leave the insides of hell, he was free prey to hunt. 

This got realistic when an arm got suddenly wrapped around Yoongi's throat and pulling him against a hard chest. He didn't feel the breathing motions from behind but a rather irritating metallic smell and Yoongi panicked. Oh no.

They found him.

"The King is waiting for you, whore", the man, an obvious vampire growled lowly into Yoongi's ear before pulling him back roughly and Yoongi replied with a choked scream to this before abruptly biting into the man's arm. The unknown vampire screamed to this, letting go of Yoongi who stumbled away but was hit on the head the next moment.

"Tell him, I'm unavailable, I'm never going back!", Yoongi moaned out, blood trickling down his temple but he still got up to his knees, staring up to the vampire. The man hissed, pale skin equal to Yoongi's which meant he was a pure blood. A pure blood has found him, oh this was not good at all.

"Then I'll bring him your head", the vampire hissed out furiously, claws already lifted in the attempt to behead Yoongi. The small male trembled, his eyes already fluttering shut because he knew he was going to die, without Taehyung or Jeongguk by his side, with Jin gone.

His fate after all, just like Seojoon has yelled after him while running away, has come true. 

But he never felt claws slicing his throat, instead hearing a gurgled sound and when he snapped his eyes open in shock, he saw his attacker falling to the ground, a hole in his chest where his heart was supposed to be. Pure bloods still had a beating heart. 

"Y-you", he gasped out, heart immediately fluttering by the sight of his soulmate standing over the corpse of the vampire, bloody hand dropping the heart of the vampire. He threw Yoongi an irritated but also worried glance when he saw how shaken he was. 

"Why is it that I can't let go of you? I'm only doing this because you don't deserve to die. Don't think of anything else", the man hissed out, beautiful face a picture of fury when Yoongi quickly scrambled upwards. "W-wait!", Yoongi called out, heart beating fast in his chest when his mate turned around.

"I-I know y-you h-hate me but a-at least tell me your name", Yoongi whispered out brokenly, his hand weakly reaching out for his mate who's eyes widened and there was a soft look flashing over his face. 

What was about this cute vampire that made his heart beat so fast? He was in love with Jimin, he didn't need a Mate! Otherwise, Jimin has started talking more and more about Taehyung which was worrying and also bothering Hoseok as he wanted Jimin's attention all to himself. So maybe he could make Jimin jealous by talking to his Mate...

"I'm Hoseok. And I don't hate you, you're simply not the right one for me", Hoseok said, cleaning his fingers on his shirt. Yoongi looked like a kicked puppy by this exclaim. "Oh", he whispered heartbroken, swallowing the tears that were threatening to fall. 

Hoseok pitied the male, it wasn't his fault that he was in love with someone else but he thought of his guilt to be repaid by saving the male's life. "I-I'm Yoongi", the petit vampire then suddenly said with shaky voice, looking hopefully up with glistening eyes.

He was absolutely gorgeous. And Hoseok hated him for looking so pretty, hated him for making him feel some kind of way.

"Run away, Yoongi. This vampire was after you and more are coming. And next time, I won't be here to save you", Hoseok warned his Soulmate before disappearing into thin air, leaving nothing of him behind than the hurtful ache in Yoongi's heart. 

~

Oh Hobi, please stop lying to yourself:((

Ela_koo