삼십오

As soon as Taehyung and Jeongguk left the building hand in hand, they spotted a crying Yoongi sitting on the grass and Taehyung immediately let go of Jeongguk's hand in order to rush to the little vampire, crouching down in front of his trembling friend and hugging him.

"Yoonie, Baby what happened?! Why are you crying? Yoonie, please tell me, I want to help", Taehyung panicked, upset to see his dearest friend crying his eyes out in his arms and the queen of hell was quick to wipe his tears away.

"T-TaeTae", Yoongi sobbed out, his eyes fluttering shut because he couldn't bear the pain inside of his chest. "I-it was h-him... he was h-here", the little vampire whimpered out while Taehyung was busy wiping his tears away with a tissue, cooing softly at the trembling male. 

Jeongguk has moved closer to them, silent all the time while he was examining the dead body laying close to Yoongi. It was a vampire and Jeongguk feared for the worse, his eyes snapping around before his entire attention focused back on his Baby, his precious Taehyung. 

Taehyung gasped shocked as soon as he heard these words and he turned pale upon seeing the corpse close to Yoongi, eyes flickering over to Jeongguk who wore a snarl on his face but his eyes merely softened when he saw the upset look on his Baby's face. 

"Who Yoonie, who was here? And by purgatory, is that a dead vampire?! Yoonie, are you hurt somewhere?", the greyhead asked and Yoongi shook his head, hiccuping loudly before he finally got himself together in order to answer. "N-no, not hurt... b-but TaeTae, I saw him... my mate", Yoongi whimpered at the end and Taehyung gasped before his eyes softened.

"T-the vampire attacked me a-and my m-mate saved me. He killed him before he could hurt me", the male sobbed out weakly before his small body was shaken with hiccups, falling back into Taehyung's protective hold who threw Jeongguk a worried glance over Yoongi's head.

"I'm so sorry, Yoonie to hear this... your Mate doesn't deserve you, you deserve better", Taehyung mumbled sweetly. "B-but I only want him", Yoongi sniffled while he clutched onto Taehyung's shirt. "H-he hates me, TaeTae", Yoongi mumbled pitifully and Taehyung shrieked. "No, he doesn't, Yoonie, he can't see what he's missing. It's his loss not yours but I'm glad you're safe and unharmed", the queen of hell said gently and Yoongi flinched.

"Baby, if one vampire found him, then there are others too. We have to leave. I have to bring you back to hell", Jeongguk announced, breaking into their conversation and with eyes already glowing red.

Not in the colors of purgatory but he was close to losing himself, because the love of his life was threatened and the devil couldn't let that happened. No matter what, he has sworn to protect his queen and he would keep that promise.

"Ggu, wait, can't you see that Yoonie Hyung is upset?", Taehyung hissed back, stroking Yoongi's hair whom he has pulled up so the little vampire could comfortably sit on his lap, searching support in the arms of his best friend.

Jeongguk's eyes visibly darkened by the sight and a growl slipped out of his throat, horns threatening to curl out of his wavy hair which already was a sign that he could barely control himself. "Yoongi, what did the vampire want?", he demanded to know, he had to know in order to keep all of them safe.

He was the eldest and strongest, he had to protect the two most important people in his life even if he would never admit that to Yoongi out loud. As the devil, it was his duty to get rid of any assholes trying to hurt them.