삼십육

Comment please?:D

°°°

“Ggu, please slow down, you don’t have to be freaked out!“, Taehyung huffed out while he was dragged away to a more secured part of the campus so they could create a portal, Yoongi clutching onto his hand silently. But the devil of course didn't listen at all, head snapping into any possible directions to make sure that no one was following them.

“If Park Seojoon is behind this, he’ll come himself, I know him and Yoongi knows him best. He’s going to come and he’s going to want you”, Jeongguk growled out, the raven’s hair wildly falling into his face while he pulled Taehyung possessively closer. The silver haired rolled his eyes by the possessiveness but was also worried for Yoongi who was so pale and didn't say anything. 

“Not anyone wants me, Ggu... please calm down and think rational”, Taehyung said calmly but Jeongguk didn’t want to listen, arms tightening around Taehyung’s sweet waist.

“I am. And I know what I’m talking about. You’re an eye candy and you’re mine. Crazy villains don’t need more reasons to want you. But you’re mine. And I won't let him take you”, Jeongguk growled, easily lifting Taehyung up. His lover squeaked in response, turning limb in his arms for a second because he loved his husband manhandling him.

Jeongguk didn't say anything more, holding Taehyung with one arm pressed against his body while he flicked his wrist in order to create a portal, the flaming red of hell swirls greeting them. Yoongi scooted closer to Taehyung, clutching onto his hand with pale face because he knew why Jeongguk was so upset. 

It was his fault after all. But he also saw the way Jeongguk worriedly looked towards his direction, knowing that no matter how upset the devil might appear, he still cared deeply for his eldest friend. Jeongguk might be passive aggressive, sometimes even more, but he deep inside held a gentle heart. 

“Ggu, you’re being delusional, stop it- he’s not after me!“, the ash haired beauty yelled angrily when his lover still ignored his protests and screamed when Jeongguk suddenly entered the portal.

The next moment he opened his eyes, he was back in hell, Jeongguk holding him close in his arms, the pale Yoongi clutching onto his arm. Taehyung shot Jeongguk an upset glare when he stumbled away from him but the devil pulled him back close.

“I’m just protecting what’s mine.”

"And completely ignore me?! You went against my wishes, again, didn't listen to me at all which I told you is unacceptable! You behave like as soon as I'm out on earth, I'm getting kidnapped! You hurt Yoongi because he didn't tell you, he's not obligated to tell you", Taehyung snapped at his husband who's eyes seemed to harden.

"I know you're unhappy with how I behave but the only thing I want is to keep you safe. I do nothing else."

"No, you lock me away because your possessive ass can't handle sharing me with anyone else. It's always been like this, you get jealous or think someone looks at me the wrong way and boom, I'm locked away. You know that I love you, Ggu, you're the love of my life and I kept silent about it most of the time. But I'm not a thing you can toss around. I kept quiet but I'm done with that. You need to stop behaving like an ass because to your information, that's not a hat so pull your head out of there!", Taehyung now snapped loudly at Jeongguk.

"I'm protecting you! And I gave you everything you wanted, because I didn't want you to suffer. My last intention was to make you suffer and you know that!", Jeongguk replied back, both of them kinda ignoring Yoongi who flinched every time their voices grew louder.

"You're not protecting me, you're putting me in a cage!", Taehyung hissed back, eyes equally glowing red because the both of them were upset and shared the same heated flame of purgatory. "And to be honest, Jeongguk, I'm glad Yoongi Hyung didn't tell you. Because I knew how you would react but now I'm a friend richer and I wouldn't regret it", he said.

Jeongguk's eyes lit up by this reveal. "You knew?! You knew and you didn't tell me, kept a secret from me?", Jeongguk asked and he never sounded so offended before. "I knew, because unlike you I'm not immediately throwing Yoongi under the bus, I comforted him and said I was going to protect him... b-but I didn't, now he's hurt and you're upset."

"It was worth it, TaeTae. You got to go outside. We're safe now", Yoongi silently spoke up, reaching forward to gently rub over Taehyung's arm who was staring at Jeongguk with teary eyes. "I knew exactly how you would react and guess what? You didn't surprise me at all but what's new about that? I know you in and out, Ggu yet you still hold so little trust in my ability to protect myself. Because there you go again, thinking someone could take me away from you when this horrible man, this Park Seojoon, is not after me but after Yoongi! Our oldest friend, Ggu!", Taehyung said, voice trembling at the end.

"So yes, I understand why you're upset, we shouldn't have kept that from you, it was the wrong decision to lie. But seeing your reaction makes me believe that maybe it was for the best. You're locking me away, Ggu, for over 1400 years. This is not a life, this is prison", the Queen of hell sadly whispered at the end, hearing the wounded noise coming from his husband. 

"Then what do you want to do now? Leave me?", Jeongguk whispered, eyes turning back into their normal brown color while his mind was already panicking, yet they had arguments all the time, this was normal but this was different.

"I want you to trust me, Ggu."

"But I do trust you, Tae! Baby, I only did it to keep you safe, there are more evil things out there than you can imagine."

"I know, okay! I know I'm a weak spot to you and how much you love me, don't you think you mean the same to me? You're the love of my life and I would never ever leave you! But Yoongi got hurt and you didn't care. I want you to see that your reaction was wrong", Taehyung stated in the end, crossing his arms over his chest.

Jeongguk made a step forward to him. "Tae...", he mumbled heartbroken but the smaller held a hand up high to interrupt whatever he was trying to say. "No, this can wait. We have to stop fighting about this and honestly, I'm tired. You won't change, I know it. It's okay, Ggu, I still love you, no matter what", Taehyung smiled weakly at the end, his husband whining silently because he hated to argue with his Baby.

Yoongi watched them silently, feeling as guilty as never before because it was practically his fault that the two were fighting. He knew Jeongguk and he wasn't mad at him for always thinking about Taehyung first. After all, Taehyung was the most important person in his life and any other being came afterwards.

"I love you too, Taehyung. I'm sorry, I'll try to change. And Yoongi, I apologize to you too. It was wrong snapping at you like this, Tae deserves to be outside while I'm too much of a coward to let him out", Jeongguk said, guilt swinging in his voice and he looked like a kicked puppy. 

And because the three cared for each other so much, they forgave each other.

"But one problem remains. Park Seojoon. He now knows Yoongi's not dead and when he finds out, he's with us, we have to prepare for an attack."

~

It's getting steamy!!

Ela_koo