Tommys first secret

I woke up at my second day in Birmingham. I didn't know why I counting the days but in these two days I realised there are somethings that going wrong. And they all trying to hide it from me. I used to be happy after the day with Michael but something felt wrong and I don't know what. Guess a suprise will come to me that I don't gonna love and all what I can do is waiting to it.

I stood up washed my face, combed my hair and than looked to two dresses which one I should wear. That was really important choise for a tailor.  "Une styliste brille toujours" was the life moto of ma'm Jemoure. Whatever we felt we had to dress up and show how we deal with it. So I did what she said. Why had I a feeling that she watches me? I choosed a green dress this time. Normally I didn't like green that much but it was a shame to not wear it.

After my life choise I saw the nectarines on table from yesterday. I totaly forgot them. Quickly I got the nectarines and ran to the kitchen. I wasn't the big chef in house but in Paris I learned many recipes. Yes crossiants to. İf they ask me what you miss already was the crossiants. The smelts from erlie in the mornings when you woke up. This was absolutely what I missed to. A tear fell down my face. I didn't even realise that I was crying. "What's going on in the morning girl?" My inner voice was right. Why I cryed without a reason?

I made the jam like I remembered how ma'm Jemoure taught me. Luckly nobody came in the kitchen when I making it. I couldn't stand an annoyed voice around here now. Since Lizzie was Tommy's wife I was on my guard in my house. Can you imagine? İt's my own house but she makes the rules. I have to give a lesson to her. She forgot that there was an Elsa Shelby.

I thanked God to make my jam peacefully aff. İt was only jam but I made it so this was important hehe. I writed my name on the jam so nobody won't eat it. And if they dare it to do than I'ld kick off their damn balls out. "wow ur edgy." This time I ignored my inner voice and just put the jam in the fridge. Than I heard the door opened from garden and closed hard. I turned to see who it was.

"Hi Elsa." İt was Finn. The youngest brother of us all. We all nicknamed him curly. He had curly hair and when he did the haircut as the others he looked damn hot. I didn't see him at my first day. Arthur said he had a girlfriend.

"So you remember me?" I crossed my arms.

"How I can't sista." He said but get distorbed by someone that knocked on the door. "Can you do me a favour?"

"Your girlfriend?"

"No she thinks she is." He said.

"Okey hide away. I will handle this." And he hided him under the table. I finally opened the door that was like shouted help me to me. Sometimes I was sad for doors. At the door there was a girl heigher height than me so this was the first reason I hated her. Second reason was what she wear like she could teach you "how to not dress on." Glitter gold dress with glitter silver shoes and bag. And I think she didn't find enough glitter and putted glitter on her face as make up. This was the most ridiculious cobin I ever saw in my career. This was a shame for the fashion world. I couldn't put this in words. I named her glitter ball.

"Was Finn here?" She looked indside.

"Yes He was. Now gone. Come in." I said to believe her. Starting to put my acting skills out. She went in and I stan in front of the table. I could Finn imagine what he was thinking. He was probably looking for another place to go. "Sweetie why do you this to you self? Don't you ever ask to yourself why? I mean you are beautiful girl." Ahem. "İs it worthed to get yourself used by someone else that don't know your worth? By a stupid donkey? You are strong enough to be alone." She agreed with me. "You know he is the same like his brother."